Seriously, how and why do you guys keep up with threads over let's sayyyy, 13 pages???

I kinda somewhat skim through the pyp's, the car threads, the gf problem threads and so on, but a lot of you guys seem to follow every little thingeveryone says on here.

Why?!?! And better yet how??? You really reading what everyone posts? lolz

2h72pmq.jpg

[color= rgb(153, 255, 255)]But You Got A Decent Girl So Go Log Out Out Of Here And Get Her To Bed[/color]

Originally Posted by IrvKing

2h72pmq.jpg

haha I'm serious though man. I'll be the first to admit I'll spend some time online but dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng how do some of these guysmanage, and why? to make a witty comeback??

I used to read everything before too, but while at work I don't have that type of liberty and it crossed over now.

I skim through things.

No pics, no interest...somewhat.

I have a feeling that you're either 16 or below, or you're not a smart person.

It's not hard. You're interested in the topic, so you keep reading about it.

I don't really, unless I'm really bored one day I'll go through it all. I only keep up with ones that I've read from page 1.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I used to read everything before too, but while at work I don't have that type of liberty and it crossed over now.

I skim through things.

No pics, no interest...somewhat.

Nice. Well at work I actually do have a lot of down time and can read through a crazy post, but dont. guess Im not entertained by that or something.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

there is a reason WHY those threads are so many pages.

Yea sometimes. but like right now in the gf/bf thread, who the hell is following all that!?! lol

If it entertains you that's fine, just wondering.

I only keep up with threads that look like they shouldn't become much but yet have like 15+ pages, that means it probably is a potential classic, perfectexample is the I Saw Pharrell Today thread....

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

I have a feeling that you're either 16 or below, or you're not a smart person.

It's not hard. You're interested in the topic, so you keep reading about it.

mmmm nope and nope. At least I hope I'm not stupid lolz.

those serious topics are of course out of the question...
wink.gif

I usually peep the last pages. Cats are always quoting the funny *$!* (which is, of course, all that matters).

the big threads are the ones that are the most funny. i follow them so i can just laugh and then try to throw a funny comment out there that will get quoted alot
pimp.gif

if a thread looks wack i'll ignore it but if i see it has a lot of pages i know something went down
like i've been avoiding that gucci belt thread for days but its like 5 pages so i had to see wht
was goin on

only thread that i read every page are mine, wdywt/pickup and post your gf.

i tried to read the xbox thread but that's impossible

Back
Top Bottom