Seriously?

1271335548lisaraye_tat.jpg

alien.gif
indifferent.gif

I saw this earlier. Reminded me of this episode of "Keys to the Vip" I watched yesterday. Son approached some skeezer in the club and said, "What kind of guys you like?" She said, "Rich ones." Then this fool said, "okay, let me buy you a drink." Dudes like that are the reason the game is in the state it's in.

pimp.gif
I can dig it. I wish all intolerable and ignorant *%@ broads had stamps you could just read. If my ex woulda just had "Crazy *%@ broad" on her thighs, I might not have laid up in em as much.. ya'll be looking at **$! from the wrong angle
grin.gif
. This is a win for all guys, rich or otherwise. If you got it and you want her, buy her for a night. Who's losing? I bet she even got a price tatted on her cooter. +@#%! prolly got a tramp stamp that says "3 low payments of $192.199". Young Rilla approves.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

pimp.gif
I can dig it. I wish all intolerable and ignorant *%@ broads had stamps you could just read. If my ex woulda just had "Crazy *%@ broad" on her thighs, I might not have laid up in em as much.. ya'll be looking at **$! from the wrong angle
grin.gif
. This is a win for all guys, rich or otherwise. If you got it and you want her, buy her for a night. Who's losing? I bet she even got a price tatted on her cooter. +@#%! prolly got a tramp stamp that says "3 low payments of $192.199". Young Rilla approves.
grin.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
truth

Back
Top Bottom