Sex for Student Loans: Increasing trend among college students/grads.

Ill make a profile suggesting I'm giving out a $2g's to sex me. Sex her, give her cab fare. What she going to do? Call the cops? This has win all over it.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

so if im reading some of you guys right, y'all think that student debt isn't a good enough reason to %$#%@ yourself out and that you can still manage it however hefty the debt may be even by working min wage jobs?
A. There are no good reasons to !+%#% yourself out. 
B. This girl owed $15K to a CUNY school? That's hard to believe as a few have mentioned already. If she was hurting that much she would have been collecting those FA checks twice a year that would've had her set. That plus w/e job she wanted to work at would've kept her more than straight. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sellin sex is da oldest profession...why is any of this "news"

yes old but maybe it's the fact that it's being done to pay college debt is striking ... still sad though
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ 350$ ... #doingitwrong

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Ill make a profile suggesting I'm giving out a $2g's to sex me. Sex her, give her cab fare. What she going to do? Call the cops? This has win all over it.

"I was just over there to see how he was doing and then he raped me "
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Prostitution without a pimp...self empowerment?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

yes old but maybe it's the fact that it's being done to pay college debt is striking ... still sad though
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ 350$ ... #doingitwrong

word $350 is disrespectful. if you gonna advertise yourself as more than just some corner scallywag you'd better charge more
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ 350$ ... #doingitwrong
Probably somebody from the Buying/Selling Lounge
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 #lowballing

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

"I was just over there to see how he was doing and then he raped me "
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
 whoa whoa chill. men dont win those cases...that would suck

Back
Top Bottom