Sex & the City fan sleeps with 1,000 men because of the show

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by AntTezzyLaflare

The university-educated brunette longed to be as confident in bed as Sex And The City maneater Samantha.
She said: "Sam went from one man to the next and was proud of it. I wanted to be confident like her. I got hooked on the buzz of one-night-stands."
this is what this show actually has women believe
I was terrified but he took control and it was brilliant. I was hooked."
"I didn't feel dirty, just empowered,"
women
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

lmao

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Double Standards
pimp.gif

I see no problem with what she did as long as she was safe.
She can do as she pleases, but she can't expect anyone else to respect her after all that.  I would not smash.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Double Standards
pimp.gif

I see no problem with what she did as long as she was safe.
She can do as she pleases, but she can't expect anyone else to respect her after all that.  I would not smash.

How many times you think the condom broke?? out of 1000??? I think 10 times......AT LEAST. Which adds up to 4 STDs, 3 Maury appearances, 2 abortions, and a permanent burning sensation when she pees.
Her lips probably got worn off like pencil eraser too.
And she's ugly too
sick.gif

How many times you think the condom broke?? out of 1000??? I think 10 times......AT LEAST. Which adds up to 4 STDs, 3 Maury appearances, 2 abortions, and a permanent burning sensation when she pees.
Her lips probably got worn off like pencil eraser too.
And she's ugly too
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

I smashed.

roll.gif

If I would've seen chick at a party or outside and didn't know this about her, i'd probably smash.

Not now though
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

I smashed.

roll.gif

If I would've seen chick at a party or outside and didn't know this about her, i'd probably smash.

Not now though
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom