sexual frustration is the worst frustration in the book.

My girl is actually a horn dog (THANK +@@*$#@ GOD!) so the only sexual frustration I get is when the Red Storm come to play. Luckily, I still get fellated like a bawse.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Just ask her, "Aye, if we don't have food at home, how am I supposed to eat?".
If she answers something like, "Go out to eat.", hit her with, "And if I'm not getting sex at home?".
Then immediately mean mug the s___ out that broad as if she spit in ya mom's face.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please do this and report back sir

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Go back to fapping

This FTW!
Next time she doesnt want to give it up, just whip it out and fap right in front of here. Bust and then go on about you business. My girl gets heated when she sees I dont really need her for sex.
pimp.gif
.....wait u fapped right in front of her?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Everyone thinks they'd smash more single...
The only people i've seen that happen more for are celebrities and famously rich people.
Unless you get that sort of attention from women even in a relationship (SUPER RARE QUALITY), then its not happening.
...just my observations.
U beat me to it, and judging by responses in other threads (especially the women appreciation threads), that's not true at all
laugh.gif

dating-fails-dating-fails-shell-be-jealous-of-all-his-new-achievements-though.jpg

So true

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Peep Game

U beat me to it, and judging by responses in other threads (especially the women appreciation threads), that's not true at all
laugh.gif

dating-fails-dating-fails-shell-be-jealous-of-all-his-new-achievements-though.jpg

So true

Yup my ex is partying like never before 
laugh.gif
 Me on the other hand I'm getting my self stable 
laugh.gif

I just read thru this threadt to my girl , I was trying to convince her to give it up to me in a lowkey way so I was reading some posts to her .

Im committed and she got power over me
30t6p3b.gif
When I get the chance to smash her , I will take the innocent out of her ! She say she dont want it , but I know she do .

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

I just read thru this threadt to my girl , I was trying to convince her to give it up to me in a lowkey way so I was reading some posts to her .

Im committed and she got power over me
30t6p3b.gif
When I get the chance to smash her , I will take the innocent out of her ! She say she dont want it , but I know she do .
is she a virgin?

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Everyone thinks they'd smash more single...

The only people i've seen that happen more for are celebrities and famously rich people.

Unless you get that sort of attention from women even in a relationship (SUPER RARE QUALITY), then its not happening.

...just my observations.
You speak the truth. People don't seem to get this. They see movies and tv shows and think this is how life is.

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

you say your gonna hold out next time she wants it

but the box has powers

Hypnotoad-1.gif

roll.gif
a+ its the truth, i try to hit my girl with 'ima hold out on u' she just gives me the
grin.gif
and a good luck.

There are more females than males in the world, fact.  In this day and age more women are willing to give it up just because, another fact.  OP, unless your married you need to talk to your girl (in a mature and constructive manner) and let her know that your fustrated and the lack of sex isn't going to work for you.  If she doesn't want to change her habits or attitude on the matter then you cut her ASAP and move onto the next chick or chicks that have their act together. No female should ever have that much power over a man.  If your girl wants to keep a man, she'll do what's necessary to hold onto to you, simple as that.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Seriously, If I was single, the sex would be happening every night. but since being committed, it's whenever she feels like it,  which is not every night.   @+@+ this, I'm going on strike and taking a vow of celibacy.   When she wants it, she aint gettin it, unless she cheats.  /rant 

tired.gif

If your girl/wife/fiance has that attitude and can't satisfy you, then why continue?  I don't understand why dudes would continue to stay in a relationship with a female because as a man you need certain things daily like SEX!  

It's not an option, it's a necessary thing and IMO the main point in being in a relationship.  If she can't satisfy you, time to get that second chick that will. 

Also for me, I can't just have plain ol boring sex either.  Like %%+@!+ that would only do missionary 
laugh.gif
.   Sex with chicks like that get real boring real fast. 

like katt williams said "if you wont suck **$?, I know a raggedy B&^%# that will, and we got her  #"

laugh.gif
 cats exposing themselves, don't know what yall talking about... I smashed waaaaay more single!

I feel you OP, she sleeping in your bed naked and only giving up the buns once a week, I feel your pain!

Happens all the time once you're in a relationship, especially one where you live together. It's like the more committed you are and the more the girl has you around, the less she wants to smash.

Here's the thing with women, they're emotional. We all know that, but what that means is that sex for them isn't as much about fulfilling a physical need. Women have that physical need and get horny and fap on occassion but nowhere near as regular as guys do, so when a woman has sex, it's hard not to have some feelings attached to it. (Women that are the exception are usually just experimenting/finding themselves, or they have some personal issues that they're trying to sort out through casual sex.)

So when you guys are first dating and she's ready to give it up at the drop of a hat, it's because her emotions are still heightened. She's still in that early infatuation stage, it's still exciting. You're this new guy in her life. You're also not always sleeping in the same bed, so she doesn't have you at her disposal any time she wants. So when you guys ARE together, she takes advantage of that time to be intimate.

When you live together, get married, etc... she has you at her disposal. Women know that men are simple creatures, and they know that we'll smash at any moment in time because it's how we're wired. Knowing that, and having you around all the time is kind of a turn-off for them. It's like "Why do I want him now, I can have him whenever. Right now I feel like sleeping or talking about my day at work..." where before, even if they weren't in the mood, they'd give it a shot and after a couple minutes they'd get in the mood.

The more a woman has you at her disposal, the more she'll take you for granted. I've seen it and been through it enough times for it to no longer be just a theory. It's just how they are. I can also tell you that after a few weeks/months of you not trying to smash, she'll either try more herself or at least be open to talking about it and making an effort.

In the end, maybe you guys just don't have enough physical chemistry or whatever to stay together but it's usually just the cycle of a relationship. If you're still in your first 2 years, what you're going through is completely normal. Harping on it more won't help. Nothing sexy about a guy whining to his girl about not getting any. That's not gonna turn her on, she's just gonna pull away more to feel like she's in control. You gotta decide if you're willing to wait this out or if this is one of many problems in your relationship that could mean you guys would be better off apart.

Cliffs Notes:
1. Everybody goes through it in LTRs
2. Stop trying. She might come around eventually. But she might not.
3. Complaining about it will only make it worse.
4. Maybe ya'll just ain't meant to be. That's up to you to decide, stop giving her all the decision-making power.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Go back to fapping

This FTW!
Next time she doesnt want to give it up, just whip it out and fap right in front of here. Bust and then go on about you business. My girl gets heated when she sees I dont really need her for sex.
pimp.gif
.....wait u fapped right in front of her?
Yeah. If I initiate and she dont reciprocate, then I become a happy fapper. Sometimes infront of he depending on how pissed that she wouldnt give it up or I hit the showers.

I feel like if the girl doesn't feel like having sex she should at least give the dude head. That's only fair if you care about your man.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Happens all the time once you're in a relationship, especially one where you live together. It's like the more committed you are and the more the girl has you around, the less she wants to smash.

Here's the thing with women, they're emotional. We all know that, but what that means is that sex for them isn't as much about fulfilling a physical need. Women have that physical need and get horny and fap on occassion but nowhere near as regular as guys do, so when a woman has sex, it's hard not to have some feelings attached to it. (Women that are the exception are usually just experimenting/finding themselves, or they have some personal issues that they're trying to sort out through casual sex.)

So when you guys are first dating and she's ready to give it up at the drop of a hat, it's because her emotions are still heightened. She's still in that early infatuation stage, it's still exciting. You're this new guy in her life. You're also not always sleeping in the same bed, so she doesn't have you at her disposal any time she wants. So when you guys ARE together, she takes advantage of that time to be intimate.

When you live together, get married, etc... she has you at her disposal. Women know that men are simple creatures, and they know that we'll smash at any moment in time because it's how we're wired. Knowing that, and having you around all the time is kind of a turn-off for them. It's like "Why do I want him now, I can have him whenever. Right now I feel like sleeping or talking about my day at work..." where before, even if they weren't in the mood, they'd give it a shot and after a couple minutes they'd get in the mood.

The more a woman has you at her disposal, the more she'll take you for granted. I've seen it and been through it enough times for it to no longer be just a theory. It's just how they are. I can also tell you that after a few weeks/months of you not trying to smash, she'll either try more herself or at least be open to talking about it and making an effort.

In the end, maybe you guys just don't have enough physical chemistry or whatever to stay together but it's usually just the cycle of a relationship. If you're still in your first 2 years, what you're going through is completely normal. Harping on it more won't help. Nothing sexy about a guy whining to his girl about not getting any. That's not gonna turn her on, she's just gonna pull away more to feel like she's in control. You gotta decide if you're willing to wait this out or if this is one of many problems in your relationship that could mean you guys would be better off apart.

Cliffs Notes:
1. Everybody goes through it in LTRs
2. Stop trying. She might come around eventually. But she might not.
3. Complaining about it will only make it worse.
4. Maybe ya'll just ain't meant to be. That's up to you to decide, stop giving her all the decision-making power.
pimp.gif
 good stuff

Originally Posted by cap1229

I feel like if the girl doesn't feel like having sex she should at least give the dude head. That's only fair if you care about your man.

Back
Top Bottom