***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

D. Bruce speaking the truth right now.
2yun5uw.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

What are the contract statuses of Timmy and Matt Cain? Surely the Giants cannot afford to pay both of them max dollars right? especially considering the horrible contracts of Zito and Rowand....
The Giants have control of Lincecum until 2013, but I am sure he is looking for more money than what Cole Hamels received this past off season.

Cain will become a free agent after the 2011 season.
He will get more than Hamels. He could potentially go into arbitration with back to back Cy Youngs. More than Hamels, which is why I predicted 10mill

"Brian Sabean has built the best pitching staff of his career, and has nothing to compliment it. He had the best hitter in the history of baseball, andhad nothing to compliment it. If they were giving out World Series' for having half a team, the Giants would be contenders every year. He is the best atbuilding half a team."

Realest !@@$ I have ever heard in regards to Sabean.

LOL. Damon Bruce lives for these kind of results. I never thought I'd see Giants fans who actually like him.

So where do we go from here?
nerd.gif

I was of the opinion that one game does not deside a season but when you look at it 4 GB for the wild card and 7 in the west hell I wouldn't feelcomfortable if we had a one or two game lead just because we don't finish games.

As far as the front office and coaches Sebean needs to go and Carney Lansford should go. This isn't Bochy's fault we didn't sign Renteria or Rowandto those huge contracts.

WHO NEEDS A WAKE UP CALL TOMORROW AT 9 FOR D BRUCE

Back
Top Bottom