***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Originally Posted by ericescobar

The Giants-Where nO happens
"Where ___________ Happens" is the NBA slogan. I mean, I know what you're trying to say, but you could have worded that a littlebetter.
laugh.gif

With the bases loaded in what is possibly the most important point of the game, Bochy goes to Bob Howry. Genius, I tell ya!

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

"Where ___________ Happens" is the NBA slogan. I mean, I know what you're trying to say, but you could have worded that a little better.
laugh.gif

you think i'm 5 years old or something? i know that's the NBA slogan guy lol i thought it was mildly clever. at least one person got it

"Where ___________ Happens" is the NBA slogan. I mean, I know what you're trying to say, but you could have worded that a little better.
laugh.gif

you think i'm 5 years old or something? i know that's the NBA slogan guy lol i thought it was mildly clever. at least one person got it

Saying "SF Giants.....where giving up 2 runs and losing Happens" would have been mildly clever. Saying "SF Giants- where nO happens" isnot. Carry on.

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif

Saying "SF Giants.....where giving up 2 runs and losing Happens" would have been mildly clever. Saying "SF Giants- where nO happens" is not. Carry on.

not to keep this going, but that's one of the dumbest things i've ever read. unless that was a joke. bonus-i think i read zito's mouth correctlyjust now. he said "run MFERS RUN!" lol

Now I'm going to tell you something I've kept to myself for years. None of you ever knew George Gipp. He was before your time, but you all know what atradition he is at Notre Dame. And the last thing he said to me, "Rock", he said, "sometime when the team is up against it, and the breaks arebeating the boys, tell them to go out there with all they've got and win just one for the Gipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock, he said,but I'll know about it and I'll be happy.''

Back
Top Bottom