SF weekend trip

NorCal Nt fam

im gonna be heading up to SF either the 1st or 2nd weekend of december. nothing too extravagant just a quick getaway, might take some breezy with me. 

i need some suggestions on what to check out besides the normal tourist spots. anything happening on those weekends?  any good grub spots, nothing too expensive/fancy. any good hotel deals other than those on websites like priceline? looking to stay in the marina/mission district. 

wont have access to a car, and will rely on public transportation 

im from LA and ive been to SF before but its been a minute so i just need some ideas. 

im from LA

Palace of arts (take your girl there in the evening)

pier 39

bay bridge at night

Pier 39 strip has a ton of things.

look into the academy of science or exploratorium night life events. if you arent here during the night events check them out away.

Make sure you go to haight as there's true, stussy, etc all together. And Benny golds killer shop in the mission. Upper playground is nice.

Check out the Farmers Market at the Ferry Terminal on Saturday mornings/afternoon. Lots of fresh produce and things to buy and eat. My personal favorite is the porchetta sandwich from Roli Roti with a side of their roasted fingerling potatoes.

nerd.gif

I'll be there from the 6th-9th, any good cheap bars where there's plenty of those sexy SF AWG hipsters? 
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
going back this weekend, whats good with the spots to find hipster chicks? 

If you're looking for hipsters, go to the Mission. 16th and Valencia to be exact. There's tons of local bars in the area, just walk up and down several blocks. Also, Dolores Park on the weekend is hipster central. Pop open a can of brew to chill and relax

Back
Top Bottom