SFSU student confronts white dude with dreadlocks vol. cultural appropriation

If anybody believes that dumb broad had a valid point, or any right to stop dude and talk about his DREADLOCKS, you opinion on all things in this world should be invalid and you shouldn't be allowed to work as you're too stupid and backwards to be a positive contribution to society. Serious.

I guess only white people can wear Jordan's bc Tinker designed them, and only whites can wear Nikes bc of Phil Knight :smh:

The earliest of cave dwellers were fully aware of soap, however it is postulated that their hesitance to use soap and an aversion to washcloths that still exists until this day was a defense mechanism against predatory cave dwelling humanoid species. Those species were blind due to centuries of evolution in complete darkness, however they had very keen senses of smell. The cave dwellers would bath themselves in the remains of the predators to essentially camouflage themselves from olfactory detection.

Here is an illustration of what those predatory cave humanoids looked like.

Notice the blindness and complete lack of melanocytes. 

Clown *** chick took her first African American studies class, and read a short article online on "cultural appropriation"....and decides to run with it. Bish don't eem know the half. Smh

Half these new fake "woke" people be fake militant and phony as a mug. She outta line. And tried to pull that "are you hiring me" card :smh:.

Yo with the dreads is a clown too. Them hand movements were cringeworthy.

if this was the other way around the whole nation would be losing their minds.... 

i don't get why people always say this

there are numerous stories about black women losing their jobs over their hair, and nobody has rioted

plus this story is trending everywhere, so clearly it struck a nerve with white people

Last edited:
if this was the other way around the whole nation would be losing their minds.... 

i don't get why people always say this

there are numerous stories about black women losing their jobs over their hair, and nobody has rioted

plus this story is trending everywhere, so clearly it struck a nerve with white people
Lemme help you out:

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2015/09/women-fired-for-their-hairstyles/3/

People are upset over how she accosted the guy. Not the same issue as getting fired for some dubious work guidelines. Nice try though.

Lemme help you out:

People are upset over how she accosted the guy. Not the same issue as getting fired for some dubious work guidelines. Nice try though.

You can choose to look at it in a vacuum, but the issues are very much intertwined. The entire motive of discussing cultural appropriation is to address the fact that people of color living in Eurocentric societies need to assimilate to avoid things like losing their jobs, getting kicked out of school, etc. all while white people pick and choose what aspects of their culture to adopt without facing the same persecution.

Last edited:
Lemme help you out:

You can choose to look at it in a vacuum, but the issues are very much intertwined. The entire motive of discussing cultural appropriation is to address the fact that people of color living in Eurocentric societies need to assimilate to avoid things like losing their jobs, getting kicked out of school, etc. all while white people pick and choose what aspects of their culture to adopt without facing the same persecution.

Too bad she lacked the motive of learning some manners first.

Chick really needs to be exposed for that dumb ****.

Now if dude would have went off on her she would have been in her feelings.

He handled it well, but I'd say the same if he hit her with some NFL runningback like stiff arm when she kept blocking him from going up those stairs.

This is a slippery slope. Can only imagine if dude had dreads and was rocking the FUBU jersey.

Ironically, unbeknownst to the female in the video, the earliest caucis peoples did in fact have dreadlocked hair.
They were initially cave dwellers and did not hunt like the more athletic far superior darker skinned humans.
So they devised a simple yet lazy method for food which turned out to be extremely efficient.
They would grow their hair long and braid it all while not cleaning themselves. This helped them to attract bugs to eat.
I love the cave Dweller information you have been putting out lately man

If dude was smart he would press charges against her. I'll throw down $ for his lawyer. Youth today are a bunch of idiots. :smh:

She's a SFSU employee
so it's going to be interesting to see if he does lawyer up against the University.

On a side note, TF is up with homie in the cut with the trench-coat? Was it raining? :lol: I thought Frisco was nice this time of year. Son needs to appropriate himself some spring-wear. :lol:

Hold up.....this was an EMPLOYEE of the school? :lol: :smh: What a dummy. Good luck finding your next job.

Funniest comment on YT was that someone said homie looked like a lighter Grace Jones :lol:

Last edited:
She's a SFSU employee so it's going to be interesting to see if he does lawyer up against the University.

On a side note, TF is up with homie in the cut with the trench-coat? Was it raining? :lol: I thought Frisco was nice this time of year. Son needs to appropriate himself some spring-wear. :lol:

Aww man, I didn't wanna say anything at first but the only story here is dude in the trench. Dude is appropriating the culture of men who expose themselves to children.
I know you felt some kind of way about dude that was rocking the go-go gadget coat.

Saw this on Twitter with the tag "Shea Butter Twitter in real life" :rofl:

Girl was kind of out of pocket,the guy has way more patience than me :lol:

Last edited:
Saw this on Twitter with the tag "Shea Butter Twitter in real life"
roll.gif

Girl was kind of out of pocket,the guy has way more patience than me
laugh.gif
Dude's dubb game was so crazy he had to make sure he didn't misinterpret her stupidity. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

But my man in the headphones' reaction though.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Cultural appropriation" is da most fugazi cause for fake outrage ever...who conjured up this racket?

It's a byproduct of the society we live in. We live in an era where some people will actually entertain and give her foolishness some credibility which gives her an outlet to act like a buffon.

Social justice warriors like her need a simple "b shut your stank *** up" or something along those lines to let them know no one cares about their fake phony selective outrage and that crying and making a scene isn't going to get them anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom