Shadow 10 CDP legit check

View media item 1301327[/IMG][/IMG]View media item 1301331MG]
Picked these up at a thrift store I'm not sure if they're authentic or not. Normally I don't buy them unless I'm sure they're real or not but the place was closing and I had to make a decision. No box or anything, but I just don't know enough about 10s to be able to tell whether or not they're real since I've never owned a pair before. Any help is appreciated

Sorry to bother you guys again, but I realized that most of the pictures didn't post the first time because I uploaded from my phone. Anyways, there are some things that I think are kinda suspicious that I just noticed. First, the two jumpman logos on the heels seem like they don't match. Second, the two logos on the tongues seem different and one is more raised than the other. The one tongue seems more worn than the other, so that might have something to do with that but I don't know. From what I've heard, some of the CDP releases are low quality compared to the previous releases. Anyways, sorry about asking again, I'm just really picky about my shoes and whether or not they're authentic.

Back
Top Bottom