Shady friends unappreciation .

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Nothing else to do but realize it and adapt accordingly. I find it easier to stay on moderately good terms with people like that, but thats it. I wont go out and really help them the way i would a real friend, but I wouldnt give them reason to hate me either.
this right here.

OP I definitely know what you saying. Honestly I feel like it's on people's personalities. Sometimes people just want to chill with someone new, do something they haven't done in awhile, etc. Sometimes you got the friends hitting you up and you know they desperate to go out or whatever. 

I try to be cool with everyone. Ain't nothing that serious to hold grudges over. I laugh at people who always act a certain way around me. Like they have to put on this front about them. A few years ago I would roll with it but not anymore, I find it's best to be yourself and just tell people how it is. Ain't nobody said y'all have to beef but just keep it 100.

Well, um... if they are shady why are they your friends or why do you associate yourself with them?

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

i call those acquaintances. they only want to chill if they aint got nothing goin on or if you can match them a bleezy.
i understand ppl got there own stuff going on and other ppl/groups that they chill with but it does get annoying.

this .

got mad shady "acquaintances , but i only associate w/ them when im trying to match up, they usually hit me up first only cause they need a ride to pick up the trees.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  i stopped caring though after high school ,if i need somebody to chill with i just call a shorty.
pimp.gif

I know what you mean OP. Its like you gotta say f em and keep it moving after that, no matter how long you knew them. I found myself accepting a few people only due to nieghborhood associtation or whatever but in the long run I'm dolo. I had to learn that a lot of people are only around you for their own benefit.

I had shady friends like that....dude wanted to chill so I had my girl at the time and my other homie and we going to kick it with him (45 minute drive) get close and he doesn't answer his phone or call back.
Another shady character ordered pitchers of beer on his own will and sprung on me and my other boys that we were splitting the tab.

Him: You put in $3, you put in $3, you put in $3, and I'll put in $3.50....dont say I aint never give yall nothin 

It was only $3 which wasnt a big deal at all but the way he went about it was sketch then acted like he was doing us a favor by picking up the tax 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Nothing else to do but realize it and adapt accordingly. I find it easier to stay on moderately good terms with people like that, but thats it. I wont go out and really help them the way i would a real friend, but I wouldnt give them reason to hate me either.

i going thru something like this too op.

i can honestly say i don't have one good friend in the world.

forever alone.

Got a lot of that #++% from where im from.

"Friends" spreading gossip around about something you just talked about..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

OP = Royce da 5'9''

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What the hell?

Anywho, me and my boys (who are like my brothers) dont chill often at all (conflicting schedules and what not). But we are all close enough to not let that affect the relationship and when we do finally chill again, everything is all good. As if we never skipped a beat. Dont know if this has anything to do with the topic at hand, but IMO thats what a TRUE friendship is.

But yea I have one chick like this. Only hits me up when shes not in a relationship and needs advice and #$*#. But if I were to hit her up the convo wouldnt be #$*#. But I care about her so if she needs my advice or whatever Ill give her my 2 cents and chat. But thats pretty much it. I dont like the idea of a one-sided relationship like that.

Back
Top Bottom