SHAKE WEIGHT

The innuendos for this product are pretty obvious. Some guy tugging at it thought how much would I love to see chicks at it with this product and make them think it'll help them out...right.

Well I'm glad this product is out, I just don't want to see some old lady with flabby arms using it.

This is what most guys are thinking(brilliant SNL sketch):

The worst part of all, is........

late-pass-1.jpg

You posted something that I remember laughing about last decade. How about you try again.

Originally Posted by turkish

You posted something that I remember laughing about last decade. How about you try again.

" I just made a decade joke that failed, I wish I didn't start anything with my low post count" I'm your conscience
" I started my posting with a late pass joke that didn't go to well " I'm your conscience

" Maybe I should just wrap it up " I'm your conscience

It's a new sn.  I think you're getting a little defensive since your thread pretty much bombed.  Nice try but

4ca26cd50710998e26278826704324bfd259af36.gif

The SNL skit was hilarious!

Also Jason Sudeikis was rocking some IVs in couple of the skits.

It's a new sn.  I think you're getting a little defensive since your thread pretty much bombed.  Nice try but

" That'll show him not to mess with me, I'm pretty sure the OP cares about bombed threads" I'm your conscience
" This new sn and avatar is the new me on NT, I'm going to be fresh and cunning, I hope people don't see though my wit" I'm your conscience

"I will win over folks and tell this dude off so I come out on top, ya that'll show em" I'm your conscience

http://niketalk.com/topic/196989

August '09, it was late then too.
"I just did some search function too show this guy up, I'm an expert at these things" I'm your conscience

"I hope he wasn't posting for the skit that just came out, cuz that isn't late, oh well I'll tell him he's late anyways since I'm a chief in the late police" I'm your conscience

"what else could I do, gif's (check) search of old thread (check) . . . . I know, another photobucket pic of a late person"

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]This is too easy[/color]

Back
Top Bottom