Shallow V-Neck tees?

Urban Outfitters 
pimp.gif
...My favorites but they're overpriced, so get them on sale. Macy's has nice V-necks too

Originally Posted by jmb1523

I dont think the old navy ones are too bad. I love there premium ones, 9.50 a piece if you buying more than 1

Old navy has the best V-necks I have ever wore. Not too deep, but deep enough

I buy like 20 at a time online

GAP has great "must have V-Neck" fit perfect, for guys who hate the deep V-Necks and they are 10 bucks

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

How do Uniqlo v necks fit?

I'm 5'10" 175lbs but real slim and muscular. I probably look closer to 160.

Would a M be too loose?
They fit true to size. I'm about the same specs and I wear an M.

H&M and Polo are alright until you wash them one time....then they're useless. Express has real good quality v-necks, I still have ones from 3 years ago that are in good shape. Make sure to get the stretch fit ones. Gap are pretty good as well if I remember correctly. Ima need to try out Banana Republic.

The Hanes Premium ones are what I Go with.

Not the ones from Walmart though,gotta be the ones from target. Pack of 2 for $11.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by jmb1523

I dont think the old navy ones are too bad. I love there premium ones, 9.50 a piece if you buying more than 1

Old navy has the best V-necks I have ever wore. Not too deep, but deep enough

I buy like 20 at a time online

I'm not cheap but I wait for that damn Old Navy sale and stock up on those. They sell them at like $5 each and they're better quality than a lot of other V's

i can't believe people are saying mossimo. one wash and its a wrap, i'd try american apparel. depending on the type of cotton you can save it forever without it turning into a smedium.

Originally Posted by VietStar

Urban Outfitters 
pimp.gif
...My favorites but they're overpriced, so get them on sale. 
They are the best ones I've ever found, they have a lot of great solid colors (slim fit ones are best), and very soft/breathable cotton.

I've stashed up on fruit of the loom everything. I love basic tees and after trying quite a few brands actually I've returned to fotl t-shirts, v-necks or not.

Only cop Mossimo if you're buff bagwell. My skinny +!+ had to learn the hard way
laugh.gif
Anybody try CK tees? Thoughts?

Missimo at Target. Beats anything and everything else out there. Perfect rich colors, don't shrink like crazy and just the right length on cut.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by VietStar

Urban Outfitters 
pimp.gif
...My favorites but they're overpriced, so get them on sale. 
They are the best ones I've ever found, they have a lot of great solid colors (slim fit ones are best), and very soft/breathable cotton.

I got to try these out. They've been in my watch list for two years already.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom