Shaq forced to divulge his financial expenditures

Forced to divulge his financial expenditures as part of his ongoing divorce proceedings, the Heat's Shaquille O'Neal indicated in court papers recentlyhe earns $1.8 million a month, but spends more than half of it on expenses.

$110,505 on monthly vacations.
$60,417 on gifts.
$23,950 on clothes, dry cleaning and laundry.
$46,500 on child care.
$24,300 on gas and oil for four vehicles.
$12,775 on food.
$468,345 on three home mortgages.
$500,000 a month in income taxes.

Source
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking_news/story/393497.html

We had this posted in S&T the other day....

Mike Tyson's tiger care >>>>> Shaq spending 12g's on food for himself

mtysondiv1.gif

the link doesn't work!!! So what is going on ? is he in some type of financial problems which I highly doubt - why are they exposing his expenditures?
laugh.gif

what is he having dry cleaned every month?

i'll watch his kids for half of that...

mytmouse76

I don't know if all or some of those pertain to monthly expenses.

Because some of those prices are out of this world for a monthly expense now yearly for some I can understand, but monthly I don't know.

eek.gif
what he spends each month for everything listed up there is more than what some people make yearly.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

what is he having dry cleaned every month?

i'll watch his kids for half of that...

those expenditures include clothing purchases, as well or else thatd be
eek.gif
for some clean clothes..

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

Originally Posted by Dom90

eek.gif
what he spends each month for everything listed up there is more than what some people make yearly.

Over a million dollars? Nice observation.
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
my bad that came out wrong.
$60,417 on gifts.
i meant what he spends for EACH thing^^, is more than what people make yearly

If I could have one wish in life...it'd be to go on a trip with Shaq.

This guy travels with the team during the season and yet is spending $110,000 on vacations.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

If I could have one wish in life...it'd be to go on a trip with Shaq.

This guy travels with the team during the season and yet is spending $110,000 on vacations.
eek.gif

A MONTH!

Well on his days off etc. I assume he going to hotels that charge like $5000 or more a night. so i can see how he might have $110,000 on vacations. I'm notsaying i would if i had his kind of money but thats how these people are.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

what type of child care requires $46,000? thats just amazing to me.

The more you make, the more you pay for child support. He has 4 or 5 kids I believe.

Well on his days off etc. I assume he going to hotels that charge like $5000 or more a night.
Team pays for it.

And that's the problem with paying wild child care fees when married...once the woman leaves she claims that money as maintaining her standard of living inthe divorce settlement....and then blows all of it on herself.

Thats just an example of having so much money they dont know what to do with it and over price employees that take advantage of the situation. Impossible thisman spends 24k in gas and oil a month expecially when most of the time he is in road trips with his team .. duck tales 46k in child care? come on be serious ..46k a family with two kids manange to have a good nany ... so how does he spend that every month eatin i can believe 465k on house payment a month = 5.3million a year .. come on ... dude right there is bugging and the goverment takes 6 million a year? #%* ....

Sprewell claiming he can't feed his kids off 21 million > Mike Tyson's tiger expenses (+*+) > Shaq spending a ton of money on boring crap.

Back
Top Bottom