Shaq P.E. IXs!!!

I just held a pair of these last week. MASSIVE. It's not even the length of the shoe that's amazing, just the overall volume and height is ridiculous.

Made my sz. 13.5 pair that day look like Toddler shoes.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

MaZA4eVeR14:
The Air Jordan 9 was the first model of Air Jordans that Michael Jordan didn't wear in the NBA. They were released after Mike's first retirement and with his absense from the NBA, Nike called upon several other players in the NBA to wear the Air Jordans.

Let me give you a hand here, bud.
tongue.gif

YOU'RE READING IT LIKE THIS: "The Air Jordan 9 was the first model of Air Jordans that Michael Jordan didn't wear in the NBA. They (the PE AirJordan made for Shaq) were released after Mike's first retirement and with his absense from the NBA, Nike called upon several other players in the NBA towear the Air Jordans.

Here's how it should be read: "The Air Jordan 9 was thefirst model of Air Jordans that Michael Jordan didn't wear in the NBA. They were released after Mike's firstretirement and with his absense from the NBA, Nike called upon several other players in the NBA to wear the Air Jordans."

"released after Mike's first retirement" has to do with "The Air Jordan 9," not 'the Shaq PE 9.'
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

MaZA4eVeR14:
The Air Jordan 9 was the first model of Air Jordans that Michael Jordan didn't wear in the NBA. They were released after Mike's first retirement and with his absense from the NBA, Nike called upon several other players in the NBA to wear the Air Jordans.

Let me give you a hand here, bud.
tongue.gif

YOU'RE READING IT LIKE THIS: "The Air Jordan 9 was the first model of Air Jordans that Michael Jordan didn't wear in the NBA. They (the PE Air Jordan made for Shaq) were released after Mike's first retirement and with his absense from the NBA, Nike called upon several other players in the NBA to wear the Air Jordans.

Here's how it should be read: "The Air Jordan 9 was the first model of Air Jordans that Michael Jordan didn't wear in the NBA. They were released after Mike's first retirement and with his absense from the NBA, Nike called upon several other players in the NBA to wear the Air Jordans."

"released after Mike's first retirement" has to do with "The Air Jordan 9," not 'the Shaq PE 9.'
wink.gif

gotcha
wink.gif

i still say they're fake

Those are awesome... That's funny Billy Hoyle, about the massive size... I know about that, becausemy Darius Miles IX's are big enough...

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Those are awesome... That's funny Billy Hoyle, about the massive size... I know about that, because my Darius Miles IX's are big enough...
CAN YOU STOP WITH THE FONT AND COLOR!!
happy.gif

but you have Darius Miles IX's......care to post pics?!?

Back
Top Bottom