Shaq picks the biggest fight in history.

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by rjpadin

This is the Shaq I like, not the crap talking disrespectful jerk who broke up 3 championship level teams with his pettiness and jealousy.

umm..that would be Kobe
grin.gif

-J-
It all depends on who you talk to.

i heard he has been training in mma for quite awhile. wouldn't be surprise if we actually see him fight lol it'll be a freak show.

This is the Shaq I like, not the crap talking disrespectful jerk who broke up 3 championship level teams with his pettiness and jealousy.

umm..that would be Kobe
grin.gif

-J-

Really, lets see he left a team that already was in the finals because he had a problem with Penny Hardaway being considered the top guy or leader, and talkedsmack about Penny when he left. Crapped on Kobe while he was with the Lakers and then Phil when he left. Left Miami and crapped on Van Gundy and Riley. NoticeDwayne doesn't speak about him at all. Also take note that Kobe always takes the high road when asked about Shaq.

umm..that would be Kobe
grin.gif

-J-

Really, lets see he left a team that already was in the finals because he had a problem with Penny Hardaway being considered the top guy or leader, and talked smack about Penny when he left. Crapped on Kobe while he was with the Lakers and then Phil when he left. Left Miami and crapped on Van Gundy and Riley. Notice Dwayne doesn't speak about him at all. Also take note that Kobe always takes the high road when asked about Shaq.
high road?
laugh.gif

I guess speaking to Eagle, Co detectives doesn't include the high road...
and Shaq never crapped on Phil. He thought Phil was the best coach he ever had.
you keep telling yourself that the star of your team is an angel.

-J-

umm..that would be Kobe
grin.gif

-J-

Really, lets see he left a team that already was in the finals because he had a problem with Penny Hardaway being considered the top guy or leader, and talked smack about Penny when he left. Crapped on Kobe while he was with the Lakers and then Phil when he left. Left Miami and crapped on Van Gundy and Riley. Notice Dwayne doesn't speak about him at all. Also take note that Kobe always takes the high road when asked about Shaq.
high road?
laugh.gif

I guess speaking to Eagle, Co detectives doesn't include the high road...
and Shaq never crapped on Phil. He thought Phil was the best coach he ever had.
you keep telling yourself that the star of your team is an angel.

-J-

Dude what are you talking about, I don't like Kobe. Nor am I lakers fan. Kobe is no angel by any means but how many more years is Shaq going to talk aboutdude? And recently what was the reason for Shaq calling out Bosh and Howard this year? Didn't he call Bosh a she-male or something? That is a personalshot. If he said something like Bosh can't hold me blah, blah blah understood thats part of the game. What was the motivation for that?

Shaquille is dope
pimp.gif

Edit: ^^ damn, Kobe just always slithers in any conversation about basketball
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom