Shaquille O'Neal (As a Rapper)>Current Lil Wayne

Seriously, this isn't meant to be a joke topic. I know 95% of you are gonna flame me and think this is ridiculous, but I'm not even kidding. RecentlyLil Wayne has just been completely terrible, all of his verses are just trash, and I can't stand to listen to him.

I'm sure a lot of you have never listened to Shaq, and just throw him off as a joke, but, some of his earlier albums were actually great.

s38467.jpg
>
tha_carter_2.jpg

c662347qm1w.jpg
>
tha_carter_2.jpg

d93103y5920.jpg
>
tha_carter_2.jpg

To me, all three of those Shaq CD's are better than the Carter 2. And needless to say, everything he's done after The Carter 2, because he wentcompletely downhill.

Actually, I'm just gonna go ahead and say Shaq's Rap Career>Wayne's Rap Career. (Skillwise)

Yeah, I know I'm gonna get a lot of
indifferent.gif
and
laugh.gif
. But whatever, it's my opinion and if you check out some of Shaq'searlier works, it won't be that far fetched. Lil Wayne is completely terrible now.

FLAME AWAY

This is type funny
laugh.gif
cuz The Carter 2 is the only Wayne album I haveheard and I agree with the OP Shaq's material > a lot of beats on C2 was wasted on dude especially that Best Rapper Alive beat. I know its not gonnahappen but I hope he like literally disappears, his fans too.

With that said on a sidenote for those who dont take dude seriously

hailtheking.jpg
>
tha_carter_2.jpg

smokin.gif

Yeah, I know I'm gonna get a lot of
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Now you know you really don't believe that so why make this post? At least post a link to one of Shaqs songs to convince us.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

This is type funny
laugh.gif
cuz The Carter 2 is the only Wayne album I have heard and I agree with the OP Shaq's material > a lot of beats on C2 was wasted on dude especially that Best Rapper Alive beat. I know its not gonna happen but I hope he like literally disappears, his fans too.

With that said on a sidenote for those who dont take dude seriously

hailtheking.jpg
>
tha_carter_2.jpg

smokin.gif

*cough* *cough* bull**** *cough*

I'll be honest I haven't really listened to Shaq. But I agree, Wayne is horrendous. He should give up rap and get a job selling roses in Penn Station

ol 2 girls 1 finger type of N_
eek.gif
roll.gif

anyway as much as i want to disagree with the original poster, i havent listened to enough of shaqs material to actually say that wayne is better. i know wayneis love it or hate it on this board but ive been feelin his music lately

edit: cant believe i wasted my 2000th post on this
eyes.gif

This thread is false
laugh.gif
. I mean, I'm no Wayne Groupie, but dude is solid or better 75% of the time. It's only his REALLY bad stuffthat drags him down.

shaq is my all-time favorite basketball player and i cant stand lil wayne...i was up on shaq music back in the day and i must say u deserve a big fat
indifferent.gif
for this...like i understand dudes dont like lil wayne and i understandwhy...but come on..this dude is alright...hes nowhere near the best rapper alive but he hotter than most out rite now due to the garbage that infiltrates themusic biz nowadays..once again
indifferent.gif
at u

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

smh.gif
dudes just love to hate wayne and want attention
the hate for wayne is ridiculous. I hope when TC3 drops it goes plat 18x
(wedding crashers)lock it up(wedding crashers)

contrary to what ya youngins think....shaq ACTUALLY had a great album back in da day...he went platinum.

first shaq appearance

Back
Top Bottom