Shaquille "Shaq Diesel" O'Neal gets questioned about his FREEMASON endeavors vol. ILLUMINATI

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I'm finna have my own secret society. What do you guys know about The Order of the Mucus or the Brotherhood of Boogers
Can I please be the Rihanna of this society?

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

Mac how would one go about being a member?

People join freemasonry for a variety of reasons. The only question that matters is "Why would you want to become a member of this great fraternity?" If you think you will gain access to secrets of the world then your are mistaken. You will not inherit fame, money or recognition. The true work of a freemason is not spoken of, it is rarely seen and never openly recognized but I promise you that if you ever take that step, you would not be disappointed unless your looking for above. The ancient saying is still your token in the door, 2B1ASK1…
Just for the record.

http://www.princehall.org/history.html

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

Mac how would one go about being a member?

People join freemasonry for a variety of reasons. The only question that matters is "Why would you want to become a member of this great fraternity?" If you think you will gain access to secrets of the world then your are mistaken. You will not inherit fame, money or recognition. The true work of a freemason is not spoken of, it is rarely seen and never openly recognized but I promise you that if you ever take that step, you would not be disappointed unless your looking for above. The ancient saying is still your token in the door, 2B1ASK1…
Just for the record.

http://www.princehall.org/history.html

Word aint no .....sacrificing white virgins or goat banging..it alot of self sacrifice to help people in the neighborhood or the charity you support. Also , shriners aint no joke when they party lol.
But back on subject it alot of learning and bible (shocked ) reading .

Sons of Hiram #1033
SW Quentin F 

If I join can I get one of those rings? 
pimp.gif

don't wanna disrespect anybody but my boy is a mason. when he first joined all he told me was that he was pledging a frat but that it was a white frat (my boy is black). then he's sending me texts talking about drinking gorilla sperm and all types of weird *$@%. so after all that I catch up with him and he's reading books like Prometheus Rising etc. I was curious but always been hesitant to join frats or cult organizations so I basically started studying some of the same books he was reading and similar ones. kinda going against what Mac4167 said, I actually did learn a lot of the "secrets" of the world and started to understand what it means for something to be hidden in plain sight. I would never join tho, just not my style.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Did this clown realy use this thread to post a tagged picture of his corny @+% infared retros???
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

He's gotta get recognized somehow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by man listen

don't wanna disrespect anybody but my boy is a mason. when he first joined all he told me was that he was pledging a frat but that it was a white frat (my boy is black). then he's sending me texts talking about drinking gorilla sperm and all types of weird *$@%. so after all that I catch up with him and he's reading books like Prometheus Rising etc. I was curious but always been hesitant to join frats or cult organizations so I basically started studying some of the same books he was reading and similar ones. kinda going against what Mac4167 said, I actually did learn a lot of the "secrets" of the world and started to understand what it means for something to be hidden in plain sight. I would never join tho, just not my style.

Like is said you dont larn anything that isnt readily avaible all the learning is based on the bible and building of temple but the metaphorical temple building is one self as a man in society ergo the my body is my temple... also some place only do york or scottish rite bear in my mind most people only see scottish rite symbols and see the CRYPTIC council symbols and think devil but when you look at the york right OR christian side then you see christian symbols 

i have all sides to the triangle and working on my 43rd degree now so if they drinking sperm or doing crazy stuff that in their lodge and no other lodge cant tell another what to do with bringing it to the council and starting a trial

if it so secret why can you buy ALL the books we use every where....

Its all symbolism and making connections to objects that really isn't there.

I know...
laugh.gif
Thinking they are privy to "real" knowledge out there when they really start making wild assumptions about the origin of certain things. 
I joined a divine nine myself in undergrad. I know how they get down. But there is a lot more money in masonry and they take their symbolism a lot more seriously. 

The "REAL" illuminati (if they even have a name)...aren't masons. They're dudes who don't find time to play with symbols and leave cryptic notes. They're flexing their financial muscle around the world controlling world events.

I can't be apart of an organization that requires me to submit to the notion of a divine creator... that already lets me know the type of "thinking" they subscribe to.

do any of you masons question the fact that your organization reveres men like these
baphomet1.jpg

pike33.jpg

have you read any of their books or studied their doctrine? 

i dont understand where the anger is coming from with some of you. if youre mad because someone is misinformed then maybe you should help them out instead of posting emoticons and contributing to the ignorance and confusion that continues to perpetuate. heres the thing freemasonry is pretty much synonymous with the illuminati in the end from what i understand. read and research. masonry is a fraternal order that was infiltrated by the illuminati the evidence that proves this is irrefutable in my opinion. its also right in your face. people saying "oh youre a mason? youre in the illuminat!" are misinformed and unwilling to find out answers for themselves. if you dont know you should ask before making statements that will only result in  your ridicule esp on a site with as many immature people.

St. Johns Lodge #3 - MWPHGLOH
Prince White Chapter #1 HRAM
Sinai Temple #59 - AEANOMS

I Love Masonry...Makes men better men...

Originally Posted by enyceking

do any of you masons question the fact that your organization reveres men like these
baphomet1.jpg

pike33.jpg

have you read any of their books or studied their doctrine? 

i dont understand where the anger is coming from with some of you. if youre mad because someone is misinformed then maybe you should help them out instead of posting emoticons and contributing to the ignorance and confusion that continues to perpetuate. heres the thing freemasonry is pretty much synonymous with the illuminati in the end from what i understand. read and research. masonry is a fraternal order that was infiltrated by the illuminati the evidence that proves this is irrefutable in my opinion. its also right in your face. people saying "oh youre a mason? youre in the illuminat!" are misinformed and unwilling to find out answers for themselves. if you dont know you should ask before making statements that will only result in  your ridicule esp on a site with as many immature people.
I am not mad people are misinformed ...snd you are right masonry was exposed to illumanit when they scientist were trying to get away from being persecuted by the church amd who else kept members safe during the time but the Freemasons.   Like i said before What a lodge does is on its own and can only be taken down by those in its jurisdiction based on by laws. There in lies the POWER MASON ILLUMANTI CONSPIRACY THEORY GROUP...if you get a bunch of high powered money making world figures and give the a good way to network and keep things hidden based on the MASonic principles corruption would happen...why because it happens in any level of organization where voting and people jockeying for power . Like i said the basic principles of Masonry to me is to make yourself better as a man to help out your brother and community for the better...

you can get kicked out of masonry and you can then sling falsehoods aswell due to being kicked out

Senior Warden QFisher 

sillyputty wrote:
Its all symbolism and making connections to objects that really isn't there.

I know...
laugh.gif
Thinking they are privy to "real" knowledge out there when they really start making wild assumptions about the origin of certain things. 
I joined a divine nine myself in undergrad. I know how they get down. But there is a lot more money in masonry and they take their symbolism a lot more seriously. 

The "REAL" illuminati (if they even have a name)...aren't masons. They're dudes who don't find time to play with symbols and leave cryptic notes. They're flexing their financial muscle around the world controlling world events.

I can't be apart of an organization that requires me to submit to the notion of a divine creator... that already lets me know the type of "thinking" they subscribe to.

atheism is FALSE. No matter how hard you try to get people to agree with you. 
30t6p3b.gif

this is what you meant to say:
I know nothing...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

People need to stop confusing these two...
Its an organization within an organization
there are ranks in both and for that reason some members are out of the loop while others reap the rewards of those members in the dark. 

some join not knowing the complete motives of said organization.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I forgot, only according to NT/dumb people, when someone is successful they have to be in the illuminati

Back
Top Bottom