Share Your Negative Air Jordan Experiences Post. Vol Molded Cav IV's

jeez, i can see how this could happen if the shoes got wet before they were packaged up
& i know nike's policy with jordans & no replacements,

but this specific problem with mold...it's actually a health hazard & nike should go out of it's
way to remedy with a replacement; in theory this item could have made people sick in more than one continent

it would be hard to prove, but the mold probably started in the factory the shoes were manufactured

i really dont get how the mold came about, guy says box was perfect and everything... could someone have spilled something on the shoe prior to boxing?

220648540.jpg

I remember when the Black/Red XIVs first dropped in 05 a lot pairs had big nasty glues stains on the toe box. A lot of bad sneakers went through quality control during that release. Every pair the Footlocker at my local mall had some sort of glue stain on the suede.

NDC sent me burnt V's. I tried to get a new pair and all they could do is refund my $   Both shoes had actual melted marks on them, thats not the camera
d4f269b611a4a45c2118dbac043db0c86cfb5306_r.jpg

be52638698a8140422884ea45d9dedfb9af9e345_r.jpg

Originally Posted by LBCOL

259g315.jpg

finish line sold me these and they looked like this out of the box, I at least got them at a discount but still, how the hell did these get past QC?
I cant really tell from the pics but up close does it look like a blueish glue stain? I have a similar stain on the midsole of a pair of playoff 12s from FNL I ordered online. Any luck getting it off?

Nothing other than dipsetkid44 ripped me off and won't answer emails to return my money. I shouldn't have trusted a kid named dipsetkid44 but his account was old and dipstet was still cool. Whatever I am going to put his name on my sig just to get it out there when i am by a computer. His real name is Joseph Martin. So don't pay a bill from Jo Martin on PayPal if you ever get one.

Originally Posted by IgotthatFIREMAN

NDC sent me burnt V's. I tried to get a new pair and all they could do is refund my $   Both shoes had actual melted marks on them, thats not the camera

ohh and NFL sent me the same pair of kicks with glue all over them.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Originally Posted by LBCOL

259g315.jpg

finish line sold me these and they looked like this out of the box, I at least got them at a discount but still, how the hell did these get past QC?
I cant really tell from the pics but up close does it look like a blueish glue stain? I have a similar stain on the midsole of a pair of playoff 12s from FNL I ordered online. Any luck getting it off?
it could've maybe been glue but the blue was soaked into the midsole, it looked like ink to me. I guess I could've tried bleach but I didn't want to mess up my chance of getting a refund

I think the asian person who made his shoes threw his pair in the pond cause they got mad about their paycheck
What is NDC

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

those cav 4's look BETTER with the mould.

lol, come on mann. Everyone hatin, sayin they look fake. Maybe its bc im a mets/knicks fan, but i love mine

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by IgotthatFIREMAN

ohh and NFL sent me the same pair of kicks with glue all over them.
30t6p3b.gif
Id be so tight.  Gettin your money back doesnt help on a retro that sells out in 10 mins. They dont understand that. Nike, or JB needs to keep a few pairs on reserve for the future since people have been gettin damaged pairs. They need to be accountable, especially for the price. Im sure if mike or someone special needs a pair they can get em. JB and nike have been killin it the last few years, sneakers have never been so popular. Its a shame with things like this and the overall qulaity (or lack there of) in recent releases as well as price increases that they dont value customers more and show more accountability. Im still buyin the shoes, like everyone else, just sayin

Back
Top Bottom