Shattered Backboard Legit Check please

Please let me know if you have any concerns.
The “TM” logo is missing on one shoe, but you can see outline/discoloration where it should be.

Here is link to all photos I’ve got, I normally wear a size 10.5 but these are 11 and when tried on they ran almost smaller than my 10.5... I’m thinking about trading a 10.5 worn once Off white blazer hallows eve. Thoughts, advice and concerns please and thank you.

Light TM press Mishap.

Does it Make it Replica ? I don't personally think so. Why should it ? Are we to assume Nike's machines never mess up and make mistakes. Of course they do.

Shoe's Real. Why the TM wasn't pressed properly is a Good Question. In my opinion, that would fall under Quality Control over Fake Replica....

TM logo isn’t what I’m worried about. I’m wanting a legit check because when tried on these broken in size 11 fit smaller than my broken in 10.5. Which I’ve talked to people who I know got at retail and they say they should run the same and true to size. But the seller says they got smaller due to the material difference which I think is a little odd.

Size 11 should never be less than 10.5

I've had 10.5 that I could wear and couldn't. But always wore size 11 no problem

Size 11 should never be less than 10.5

I've had 10.5 that I could wear and couldn't. But always wore size 11 no problem

When I tried them on, I had slightly less room between my big toe and the end then I do in all my 10.5s in 1s.
11's have always been big for me, I could rock a 10 if need be over an 11. But these fit small which is why I wanted to throw these pictures up to see if anyone saw anything that seemed off that I didn't catch.

Back
Top Bottom