Shaun Alexander released by the Seahawks

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by JPZx
Co-sign, but I believe they are giving Michael Turner the opportunity to be a premier NFL running back.

Maybe he and Brian Westbrook Shaun Alexander be a dangerous RB tandem in the league.
nerd.gif

fixed
happy.gif
I was saying that Shaun can come to the Eagles so he and Brian Westbrook can be a a dangerous RB tandem.
eyes.gif

He took the money and ran after his MVP season and hasn't done anything since. Good move by the Hawks

Has anyone in this thread even watched Shaun Alexander recently? Stop saying things like "Oh I hope he goes to <fill in a blank>" becauseunless he goes to a team with a top 3 line, he isn't doing anything.

Let me break down all three of Shaun's running plays for you:

1) "The Bumble Stumble" - This is the play in which Shaun looks like a bee after you hit it with a fly swatter. He receives the ball, then immediatlyhits an invisible wall (like literally runs into air). He then spins (before the line of scrimmage) and falls backwards into the arms of a defender.

2) "The OMG ITS COLD OUT HERE" - Shaun's trademark play. This is usually a RB draw in which he hits he jukes, gets tackled, then immediatly runsto the sideline and throws his jacket on. First down? Doesn't matter. Coach screaming at him to get his worthless self back into the game? Doesn'tmatter. Shaun is cold.

3) "The Marvin Harrison" - Shaun is a running back. Running backs tend to plow people over. NOT MR. ALEXANDER!! The Marvin Harrison is usually a RBtoss in which he receives the ball and notices a defender in the flat. Having absolutely no lateral movement in his entire body, Shaun does the most patheticjuke in NFL history and then hits the turf as soon as possible. The CB then comes up and pats him on his helmet, and Shaun runs to the sideline for his coat.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Has anyone in this thread even watched Shaun Alexander recently? Stop saying things like "Oh I hope he goes to <fill in a blank>" because unless he goes to a team with a top 3 line, he isn't doing anything.

1) "The Bumble Stumble" - This is the play in which Shaun looks like a bee after you hit it with a fly swatter. He receives the ball, then immediatly hits an invisible wall (like literally runs into air). He then spins (before the line of scrimmage) and falls backwards into the arms of a defender.

2) "The OMG ITS COLD OUT HERE" - Shaun's trademark play. This is usually a RB draw in which he hits he jukes, gets tackled, then immediatly runs to the sideline and throws his jacket on. First down? Doesn't matter. Coach screaming at him to get his worthless self back into the game? Doesn't matter. Shaun is cold.

3) "The Marvin Harrison" - Shaun is a running back. Running backs tend to plow people over. NOT MR. ALEXANDER!! The Marvin Harrison is usually a RB toss in which he receives the ball and notices a defender in the flat. Having absolutely no lateral movement in his entire body, Shaun does the most pathetic juke in NFL history and then hits the turf as soon as possible. The CB then comes up and pats him on his helmet, and Shaun runs to the sideline for his coat.

laugh.gif

Would've been even better if you had the youtube videos to support this.

roll.gif
acidicality wrote:

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Watch him sign with the Raiders for $67868767675687, for 5-7 years.
normally i'd agree with you but with D-Mac likely being picked up this won't happen
laugh.gif

he'll probably go to the Pats.

Michael Bush ?
Chester McFloppy wrote:
Has anyone in this thread even watched Shaun Alexander recently? Stop saying things like "Oh I hope he goes to <fill in a blank>" because unless he goes to a team with a top 3 line, he isn't doing anything.

1) "The Bumble Stumble" - This is the play in which Shaun looks like a bee after you hit it with a fly swatter. He receives the ball, then immediatly hits an invisible wall (like literally runs into air). He then spins (before the line of scrimmage) and falls backwards into the arms of a defender.

2) "The OMG ITS COLD OUT HERE" - Shaun's trademark play. This is usually a RB draw in which he hits he jukes, gets tackled, then immediatly runs to the sideline and throws his jacket on. First down? Doesn't matter. Coach screaming at him to get his worthless self back into the game? Doesn't matter. Shaun is cold.

3) "The Marvin Harrison" - Shaun is a running back. Running backs tend to plow people over. NOT MR. ALEXANDER!! The Marvin Harrison is usually a RB toss in which he receives the ball and notices a defender in the flat. Having absolutely no lateral movement in his entire body, Shaun does the most pathetic juke in NFL history and then hits the turf as soon as possible. The CB then comes up and pats him on his helmet, and Shaun runs to the sideline for his coat.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

my pats will sign and have a reassurgence...and have a great year (i.e. corey dillon, randy moss)

You're comparing apples to garbage here...

good this guy was a bum
i didn't understand how he made more money
the following year

Chester, you have never been more correct.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

/THREAD

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

No one has been hit harder with the Madden cure than this guy.
Shaun will need a "cure" if he actually thinks he will gain some yards and score some TD's this season. As a Seahawks fan, chester is100% correct. Shaun has been pathetic to say the least. Seattle may have been able to keep that 14 pt lead on GB in the playoffs if this bum wasn't the RB.

2003460949.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Shaun will need a "cure" if he actually thinks he will gain some yards and score some TD's this season. As a Seahawks fan, chester is 100% correct. Shaun has been pathetic to say the least. Seattle may have been able to keep that 14 pt lead on GB in the playoffs if this bum wasn't the RB.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your defense got TORN UP for the next 5 drives after those two fumbles. That game was not Shaun's fault (he didn't help...). That was simply a caseof a huge mismatch in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Shaun will need a "cure" if he actually thinks he will gain some yards and score some TD's this season. As a Seahawks fan, chester is 100% correct. Shaun has been pathetic to say the least. Seattle may have been able to keep that 14 pt lead on GB in the playoffs if this bum wasn't the RB.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your defense got TORN UP for the next 5 drives after those two fumbles. That game was not Shaun's fault (he didn't help...). That was simply a case of a huge mismatch in the playoffs.
Say what you want, but if Seattle was able to run the ball and sustain some offensive drives they could have kept the defense off the field and giventhe D more rest. It history anyways. I was just bringing up a hypothetical situation.

Back
Top Bottom