Shaun King is White.

giphy.gif

IMG_924AA5D7C20E-1.jpeg

And the fact that he goes out of his was to speak for Black ppl and is constantly rewarded for doing so despite the shenanigans he's attached to. The point of this thread is that Shaun King is a white man, and he's given mad passes and opportunities b/c he's a white man.

*That little dude in the blue vest wouldn't be allowed the platform to get away w/ the stuff Shaun does b/c he ain't white.

I'm not familiar with these shenanigans you speak of, please enlighten me?

Doesn't this dude do a lot for the black community?

I'm not familiar with these shenanigans you speak of, please enlighten me?

Doesn't this dude do a lot for the black community?
Idk the finer details but the guy has repeatedly been embroiled in allegations of fraud involving some of the donations he solicits.

If his father is black, and he identifies as black then he's black. For all the groundwork dude has put in it's kind of a shame how badly people want to reduce him to a meme.

*sidenote I don't have social media for anything other than buying **** so if there's a real, verifiable reason people keep going at dude like this let me know.

Title had me thinking about Shaun White. Yeah, this Shaun is white but I don’t know jack about Shaun King :lol:
2A261822-B4FF-46DA-9A7A-9BE057662269.jpeg

Talcum X is white???

I respect the work he’s done to bring awareness to the things going on in the US for people of color. But He plays fast and loose with the truth on social media and his platforms. Especially when he’s on his anti Biden soap box. You don’t have to be misleading if you’re on the right side of history
C1DA0E35-34EE-4676-BE4B-3296216EB7E6.png

BB51EA01-A6BA-4566-988A-95734AA22C16.jpeg

If his father is black, and he identifies as black then he's black. For all the groundwork dude has put in it's kind of a shame how badly people want to reduce him to a meme.

*sidenote I don't have social media for anything other than buying **** so if there's a real, verifiable reason people keep going at dude like this let me know.

I think he wants to Morehouse too :lol:

Funny enough I was just looking up actress Rebecca Hall for something else, and how beautiful she was with features but turns out she was mixed as well, and is directing a film called Passing based on just that, passing as white in the 1920s. Shoutout to Imitation of Life.
rebecca-hall-1518567392.jpg

While Shaun king does in fact suck, he has an audience of white people that he’s able to galvanize. So for better or worse he’s a necessary evil because for for exmsple(just a random name) White Liverals aren’t gonna follow and listen to tariq nasheed etc. things need to be pushed to a huge wide audience and brought attention to etc

I find people like lee merrit to be worse. They are just leeches who don’t at least bring any positive benefits

Funny enough I was just looking up actress Rebecca Hall for something else, and how beautiful she was with features but turns out she was mixed as well, and is directing a film called Passing based on just that, passing as white in the 1920s. Shoutout to Imitation of Life.

wibd.gif

While Shaun king does in fact suck, he has an audience of white people that he’s able to galvanize. So for better or worse he’s a necessary evil because for for exmsple(just a random name) White Liverals aren’t gonna follow and listen to tariq nasheed etc. things need to be pushed to a huge wide audience and brought attention to etc

I find people like lee merrit to be worse. They are just leeches who don’t at least bring any positive benefits

Lol nobody should listen to Tariq Nasheed

Claire from The Town???? :wow:

Whoa. Did not know this.

Back
Top Bottom