Shawn Kemp And Others Coming To Burien

Didn't know anything about this but apparently Nate Burleson and Joey Thomas are hosting a First Annual Charity Weekend next weekend at my highschool, John F Kennedy highschool in Burien.

On saturday at 6pm theres going to be a charity basketball game and Shawn Kemp is listed to play in it. Other notable names include Zach Randolph, Marcus Trufant, and Seneca Wallace.

Here's a link to the official information.

kennedyhs.org/images/joeythomas.jpg

give Shawn some weed for me.
BFO's Lessons About the Internet: Lesson 1, if have a daughter, please do yourself a favor; NO WEBCAM!
Team Pacific Northwest​

I doubt Zach Randolph will play. The NBA doesn't allow its current players to do exhibitions like that. When the Seattle high schools do their alumni games, nate Robinson, Jamal and Jason Terry often show up but can't play.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Actually it is 8 children, it has since been proven that the other two were fathered by DAAZNFELLA
BFO's Lessons About the Internet: Lesson 1, if have a daughter, please do yourself a favor; NO WEBCAM!
Team Pacific Northwest​

The NBA may not allow it but Terry, Crawford, and Nate Rob definitely do play in some local tournaments. I wouldn't be totally shocked if Z-Bo played in this one as long as he can get his fat @#%$ out of bed for it.

I guess Nate does do Battle at The Lake. I wonder why they don't let them play in those alumni games between Franklin/Beach/Garfield/etc.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

I can't remember the tourney I was at but it was at Garfield (maybe Adonai or the MLK one), but Crawford and Terry were there playing against each other... so clownin watching them pull up for beyond NBA range 3's when everyone else is at the high school line

yeah, I definitely recall seeing Jamal and Jason hoopin at Garfield a few 4th of July's ago...i think that was that Adonai tourney Garfield/Franklin/Beach/O"dea.
I might be at this Burleson thing since my boy is supposed to be playin in it
Keep Rid and Rashard in Seattle​

Back
Top Bottom