***Shawty Lo-Dunn Dunn Video Shoot(Guest Appearence Feat. Pusha Ton & GUCCI!!!)***

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm mad disappointed in Pusha for being in the same presence as that BS music, go home and work on real music like a new Clipse album

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I'm mad disappointed in Pusha for being in the same presence as that BS music, go home and work on real music like a new Clipse album
Tell em
smh.gif

I dont get how he could be talking about TIP when he got songs with him and Big Kuntry.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Ever heard of this thing called money?

^U think he gettin paid for a cameo in a video, I think not bro..

And Sunchild u need to add my mans Gucci Mane to the title fam
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That _ ugly man ...
laugh.gif

Yeah.....He talking about T.I.P

Somebody said Lo said something about TIP in the new XXL...

Doubt that ...

"And I got them same kinda guns like T.I. ... see I ..."

LO had dissed T.I. on one of them rap dvds a while back, sayin' T.I. wasn't really from bankhead or something like that. Then T.I. got back him on thatUmma do Me Remix. Knowin' these ATL cats, they are friends again, and they'll be dissin' each other again next month.

Where ysll get yal info from everybody know TIP got beef with LO. He always saying that theres a rapper that claim Bankhead that aint from there. How the hellis he talkin about Jeezy and jeezy on the remix
laugh.gif

"#$#%@ say he from the Westside well gotdamn there must be two sides." - Shawty Lo

"I aint Bankhead *$*@% nig what is this about" - T.I.

I saw another clip on youtube. I can't find it now. It had the song, 17.5 with Stuntman on it and LO was just posted up in Bankhead and kept saying ppl wasreppin' Bankhead and had never seen it. How he is Bankhead. etc.

Originally Posted by 745i

Anyone know where that Clipse fitted can be copped?

Long gone my brotha..

That's what happens when you become a Clipse fan after Vol. 3.
alien.gif
embarassed.gif

SLRS

Back
Top Bottom