She is Perfection "Update The Purple Outfit Full Vid" Page 14

AMEN!!!

niketalk

Originally Posted by ninjahood

u know whats extra good about girls like her? you can bag em on the cheap and as long and your not a idiot they stay loyal.
smile.gif

there are truckloads of chicks like that on da island....man i gotta go back this summer...lolz

zwn7sp.jpg

"My good man, what is this island you speak of. Your statement has aroused my interest (no Shakespeare) and quitefrankly, I would most certainly like to 'bag' a few of these ladies 'onthe cheap', as you so put it....yes, indeed"

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

My dudes...

Peep the video I made on page 10. I cut out all the talking, crappy music and wack parts.

Nothing but the
pimp.gif
stuff.

how i missed that.. i dont know
good job sir
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ok...so....where would i best be able to find a chick of this caliber?
NY or MIA?

cause im goin somewhere this summer.

ninjahood my good sir, ima need u to be my guide in NY. show me where these women are.
my La charm will do the rest.

if this were WOW, she'd be of the cassie race but with +10 body and +2 face.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

zwn7sp.jpg

"My good man, what is this island you speak of. Your statement has aroused my interest (no Shakespeare) and quite frankly, I would most certainly like to 'bag' a few of these ladies 'on the cheap', as you so put it....yes, indeed"

This, among other comments, had me dying. I might have to steal "no Shakespeare."

She is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
btw.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Grawshintone Hitez

pimp.gif

I walk from Fordham to the Heights every week just to soak in these sights...and cop that piff.
Between Fordham and the Heights is the stuff that dreams are made of
pimp.gif
On a sunny day
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Man i keep hearing you guys talk about this Heights area.... is it really a gold mine like that?
i gotta make a trip there.... .i thought going for PR parade would be great, NYC NT'rs whats the best time to go?

It is my dude. One chick i cant get outta my head, she was like 5'11, redhead, dressed for work, actually looked more white, body was superb, almoststalked her. Somebody else round the heights must've seen that, she just stood out b.

Back
Top Bottom