She Throwing Hints?vol..girls stop throwing mix signals

Ok, so me and this girl has been talking for a couple of weeks now or whatever. Lately she's been saying "I might as well go to the club or do thissince I don't have a valentine. So NT do you think she's throwing hints? P.S. one of her homegirls told me yesterday she be on the phone talking boutme and saying she like me... Think I should make the move and put in work for valentines?

Of course she throwing hints bo i hate when they do that mess, but go for it
pimp.gif

i'm mad you made this thread.
are you going blind? or deaf or something?
it can't be more obvious.

yeah your a dummy, your here posting ....wwnkd (what would niketalk do) while she home playing with her vibrator

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Ok, so me and this girl has been talking for a couple of weeks now or whatever. Lately she's been saying "I mightest well go to the club or do this since I don't have a valentine. So NT do you think she's throwing hints? P.S. one of her homegirls told me yesterday she be on the phone talking bout me and saying she like me... Think I should make the move and put in work for valentines?Also to see if I can smash? http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/tha_23_greatest/?action=view&current=1469970164_l.jpg http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/tha_23_greatest/?action=view&current=1469950902_l.jpg

do what u gotta do then

She aint ugly n she is more than a 10 compared to most of the girls at school...I aint leaving pics up long

2 late its already been quoted bruva

man you better get her while you can.

It's obvious enough already for you to take a chance, even if she says no will it really matter? She definitely aint ugly, so that can't be theproblem.

something about those pics makes her seem like she'd have a $!+## attitude though(I'm taking a nonverbal com course, so I really shouldn't try andread a book by the cover, but when it works...)

mighest=migh as?

is she really sending mixed signals or are you to slow to pick up on them?

lol at you trying to post pics for a few minutes you should know Nt wont allow that.

Ok, so me and this girl has been talking for a couple of weeks now or whatever. Lately she's been saying "I mightest well go to the club or do this since I don't have a valentine. So NT do you think she's throwing hints? P.S. one of her homegirls told me yesterday she be on the phone talking bout me and saying she like me... Think I should make the move and put in work for valentines?

You're a blind man

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom