Shell fuel discount.

kingcrux31

Staff member
Joined Feb 3, 2002
Did anyone catch this promo yesterday?

3 pesos off per liter on any fuel from 1-3 pm only. :wow:
I was driving home when I saw this Shell station in Balintawak packed with cars. Then I saw a banner with details of the promo so I decided to switch lanes ala Jay-Z screaming "Money ain't a thang!!!" :lol:

There is another promo which I think is good until mid-December.

1 peso off per liter on gasoline and 50 centavos off per liter on diesel.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31
My eBay. Wowowee!
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

Joined Jan 31, 2006
Here in Las Pias, Shell branches have a discount card offer that gives motorists 1 peso off/L on gasoline and .50 off/L on diesel.
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

Joined Jun 19, 2006
Shell Maya has a promo...

700 pesos up discount of 1 peso per liter

In our place in Caloocan, its 2 pesos per liter for 500 up

Bakit di kaya nila babaan na lang price nila.... :rolleyes

Joined Jan 31, 2006
Sa totoo lang, halos wala ring kwenta yung discount eh.

They're just trying to hypnotize consumers with the word DISCOUNT. Yes it is a discount but what would that 6 pesos or 47 pesos mean to them? What? You save like 200 pesos something monthly? That almost doesn't change anything. At least to me, I never feel the value of that so-called DISCOUNT.

Sigh... I remember my dad getting a 1000-peso full tank on an Expedition. So how much is it now? 3,000? 4,000? Haha.
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

Joined Jun 8, 2003
same also... driving along and saw it... so even if my tank was still half full.... fill it up! too good to pass up!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now