Shenmue Appreviation vol: "Im looking for sailors"

I never played part 2 but I remember I couldnt wait to get home after day afterschool to finish pt 1 on dreamcast. I didnt stop till I beat it. Game is a trueslept on classic.

this game was siiiiick, gameplay wasn't repetetive like most games, and when you beat the game you got to fight 1v100 dam I miss this game

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

My brother got this game for us on dc.

I remember playing it specifically due to the fact that it was based where we were born.

Those QTE events were the predecessor to all that GOW stuff.

Yokosuka Terry ftw!

Julius F. Wrek
born in Yokosuka huh? nice.

Where's my dude AirJordanSeattle23? He lives for this game.

This is by far my favorite game of all time. It was so ahead of its time... Man, I just get goosebumps thinking about it. I think I'm going to bringShemue + my DC back from my Dad's house when I see him for Memorial's Day. I had such great memories feeding the kitten, going to the arcade, fightingthe street punks... Just everything.
eek.gif

they need to release #3 already. i don't care if the graphics are outdated for the new gen consoles(and i don't think anyone else does really) justrealease it so we can all fnish the story already. i remeber finding out part 2 wasn't coming out in the us, started calling every video game type storearound until i finally found out ebgames was getting 1 import copy. spent 70 bucks on that $*#$#. damn now i might have to start up part 2 again.

You guys are making me buy this lol... found it for about 20 online, and hopefully itll be here in time for spring break.

I only played part 1... game was great. My boy Ryo was EXTRA game goofy though

Tom: Yoooooo Ryo!!
Ryo: Hey Tom. Tom, do you know where I can find the Mad Angels?
Tom: Ryo! Don't say that name around here... it's taboo!
Ryo: Okay. About the MAD ANGELS???

Son had a death wish...

Should have bought the original when I got my used Dreamcast years ago. Oh, well.

Much appreciated.

Part 1 was classic. I started part 2 but never finished it.

Sega should bring back the Dreamcast or atleast create new games for it

G.O.A.T, Lol I Just Searched For A Video Of The Catching Leaves Mini Game, And Found A Song, "Catching Leaves -Shenmue II". My Friend Used To LoveThe Game So Much I Would Just Let Him Do The Forklift Required Work Portion And Id Play The Rest Of The Game.

I'm really amazed this many cats on NT played it, Shenmue appreciated.
Got it late, got far, (right after you kick the bald Gollum lookin dude's bottom in the arcade).
Then...memory card died; never tried again
tired.gif
, still got the game MINT.
Again, much appreciated.
pimp.gif

Now I feel like checking if someone did a speedrun on youtube....

this game is greatly appreciated

too bad shenmue 2 kinda ruin it with the magic sword crap.... electricity flying everywhere and such, the game instantly became unrealistic at that point

Back
Top Bottom