Sheriff Arpaio: Obama birth certificate a ‘forgery’

Anybody watching this? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/live-video

PHOENIX — Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Thursday he suspects the birth certificate President Obama released designed to prove his U.S. citizenship last year is a forgery.

“A six-month long investigation conducted by my cold case posse has lead me to believe there is probable cause to believe that President Barack Obama’s long-form birth certificate released by the White House on April 27, 2011, is a computer-generated forgery,â€

- how is this news though? didnt some guy say and show the same thing on a youtube video and photoshop when it was released?

Who really cares though?

Obama is our president and will be for the next 4 years most likely. Get over it.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- how is this news though? didnt some guy say and show the same thing on a youtube video and photoshop when it was released?
I too am wondering how this happened to be covered by major networks.. I've never even cared to look into this "birth certificate" situation so I have no clue about this youtube video you speak of, but once I found out they were doing this entire ensemble today, I took notice. Who knows though, they're probably passing some bill right now while the public pays attention to this. Question is, will anything major come out of this or will the public brush it aside? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Who really cares though?

Obama is our president and will be for the next 4 years most likely. Get over it.
Playing Devils Advocate, would you ask "Who really cares?" had this been Bush or another character? At the same time, is it because this dude is "black" that he's getting such scrutiny? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HigherGround

Why is a Sheriff making a headline news in the first place.

laugh.gif

"a sherriff".....

......You must not be familiar with Joe, happy birthday. 

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

I too am wondering how this happened to be covered by major networks.. I've never even cared to look into this "birth certificate" situation so I have no clue about this youtube video you speak of, but once I found out they were doing this entire ensemble today, I took notice. Who knows though, they're probably passing some bill right now while we pay attention to this. Question is, will anything major come out of this or will the public brush it aside? 
nerd.gif

there is a conspiracy against our president. But the people purporting all this stuff are making themselves look silly. Not saying it's true or not, but the item has clearly been tampered with but I can understand with him being the president, that type of information is sensitive. 
It is fraudulent behavior to tamper with documents and forms of the like, but there's probably some secret government protocol to protect the presidents info . The whole birther argument is most likely a wasted fight. 

Though the Birth Certificate is an obvious fake, I don't really understand the outcry over it considering he was born to U.S. citizen.

Originally Posted by rashi

Though the Birth Certificate is an obvious fake, I don't really understand the outcry over it considering he was born to U.S. citizen.

#tinfoil

He is just salty because he is under fire for discrimination of mexican people by the federal government.

DOJ about to get in his $@%%!

embarassed.gif

The problem here is that this guy doesn't understand OCR files that occur when you scan documents. People explained this when this occurred too.
Basically some scanners can pick out text directly from the documents and allow you to manipulate text fields...IF YOU WANTED TO...but there is no reason to think that this happened in this case. This essentially causes some funky layering effects that to the untrained eye can make it seem like the documents were forged. People ran into those speculations because the birth certificate was released online, thus exposing the entire file to be examined.

On top of that...I mean...

...i'm sure the government would want complete background checks on all their candidates... especially the president...

...right?
grin.gif

This sheriff STAYS making the news though... The hell is going on down there?...besides running guns and drugs and electing ******ed governors...

EDIT: Fox news had this adobe expert on to talk about whether or not he thinks its fake or not and he says, that he can't say that its fake.

http://www.proficiografik...df-validity-foxnews.html

http://www.foxnews.com/po...birth-certificate-legit/

Originally Posted by sillyputty

...i'm sure the government would want complete background checks on all their candidates... especially the president...

...right?
grin.gif

roll.gif

...right?
grin.gif

roll.gif

The NSA could key log you right now...
and this is some how funny? 

Honest question, do you think its fake or not? 

...right?
grin.gif

roll.gif

I'm sure what I did during high school and undergrad put me on someones list.
laugh.gif

It doesn't really matter if it is fake or not, he was BORN to a U.S. Citizen. Which would make him a U.S. Citizen.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

It doesn't really matter if it is fake or not, he was BORN to a U.S. Citizen. Which would make him a U.S. Citizen.

You cannot be born outside of the United States and become President unless its a Province (PR,Guam), Mid Flight on an American Airline, Army Base overseas (I believe that how McCain was eligible since he was in Panama), Barack was born in Hawaii...............................This Arpaio is a noted racist, has over 400 unsolved sex crimes in his state but he wants to challenge the President in an election year..................

Racism still alive, they just be concealin it....
tired.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Oh...you were making it seem like I was questioning that... 

Originally Posted by gambit215

laugh.gif

You cannot be born outside of the United States and become President unless its a Province (PR,Guam), Mid Flight on an American Airline, Army Base overseas (I believe that how McCain was eligible since he was in Panama), Barack was born in Hawaii...............................This Arpaio is a noted racist, has over 400 unsolved sex crimes in his state but he wants to challenge the President in an election year..................

Racism still alive, they just be concealin it....
tired.gif

His mother was working for the CIA at the time of his birth.

What a +#@%$!* idiot. Seriously.

%+@# the idiots that decided this was worth reporting as well
30t6p3b.gif
Why give this dude his 5 minutes...

Back
Top Bottom