Shia Labeouf turns into a Decepticon

MalcolmNewton

formerly ironstark
Goes on racist rant  while being arrested

Video shows him shouting at a white police office his wife 'likes black d***

Told a black police officer he was going to hell for being  a 'black man' 

+ more...

dude most be dying for attention or str8 up lonely.

Dude should be swimming in P not out here acting like he on PCP.

dude most be dying for attention or str8 up lonely.

Dude should be swimming in P not out here acting like he on PCP.

Dont most of these child actors/stars grow up and end up having all sorts of problems? Just another case i guess

I knew dude was lost when he was in NY looking dusty at those anti Trump protests

Dont most of these child actors/stars grow up and end up having all sorts of problems? Just another case i guess

after reading this article seems like there is something else bigger going on here

What is Happening to Shia LaBeouf? https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/happening-shia-labeouf/ via @vigilantfeed

interesting comments on this article like this one

"It kind of make you wonder about Michael Egan, the man alleging X-Men director Bryan Singer and three other Hollywood executives sexually abused and assaulted him as a teenager… plus he alleges that a few other BIG names in the film industry, that he's prohibited from naming. Might that be a Steven Speilberg and or Michael Bay??
I mean, besides Shia, talking negative about Speilberg and Bay… didn't Megan Fox also say some bad things about Speilberg/Bay??
And it's kind of puzzling how Megan Fox was allowed in Michael Bay's "Ninja Turtle" flick. Did she get reprogrammed?
Back to Shia though. The whole Shia LaBeouf bio is kind of fishy to me. Early on in his career, it was said, he was discovered on a street corner as a homeless street performer, and that he and his mother were living out of an old beat up car… then later, after the Disney years, "he's the son of some diamond jewelers/owners of a jewelry business".
My thoughts are… there are a lot of holes in Shia's bio.
and a lot of holes in a lot of these celebrities' stories.
From all the books I've read on celebrities, it turns out that a lot of these kid actors are "adopted" from orphages, for the sole purpose of making hollywood's MKUltra slaves. And it goes as far back as Marilyn Monroe, Shirley Temple and the Little Rascals."

Last edited:
Yea, I always wondered how parents so willingly give up their kids to the industry. Of course they do it for the potential of fame and fortune, but they HAVE to hear stories

after reading this article seems like there is something else bigger going on here
interesting comments on this article like this one

"It kind of make you wonder about Michael Egan, the man alleging X-Men director Bryan Singer and three other Hollywood executives sexually abused and assaulted him as a teenager… plus he alleges that a few other BIG names in the film industry, that he's prohibited from naming. Might that be a Steven Speilberg and or Michael Bay??
I mean, besides Shia, talking negative about Speilberg and Bay… didn't Megan Fox also say some bad things about Speilberg/Bay??
And it's kind of puzzling how Megan Fox was allowed in Michael Bay's "Ninja Turtle" flick. Did she get reprogrammed?
Back to Shia though. The whole Shia LaBeouf bio is kind of fishy to me. Early on in his career, it was said, he was discovered on a street corner as a homeless street performer, and that he and his mother were living out of an old beat up car… then later, after the Disney years, "he's the son of some diamond jewelers/owners of a jewelry business".
My thoughts are… there are a lot of holes in Shia's bio.
and a lot of holes in a lot of these celebrities' stories.
From all the books I've read on celebrities, it turns out that a lot of these kid actors are "adopted" from orphages, for the sole purpose of making hollywood's MKUltra slaves. And it goes as far back as Marilyn Monroe, Shirley Temple and the Little Rascals."
_Q_KkY.gif

Back
Top Bottom