Shiekh @ Lloyd Center in Portland

I was at Lloyd the other day and out of nowhere I see this huge sneaker store on the he first floor right next to the rink. Apparently Shiekh opened a new location right there inside of Lloyd. They had a nice selection of mens, womens and kids shoes and alot of models and colorways not found anywhere else in Portland. Check it out. The staff sems really cool too.

I was at Lloyd the other day and out of nowhere I see this huge sneaker store on the he first floor right next to the rink. Apparently Shiekh opened a new location right there inside of Lloyd. They had a nice selection of mens, womens and kids shoes and alot of models and colorways not found anywhere else in Portland. Check it out. The staff sems really cool too.

Nothin spectacular. All the colors of those anodized 1s, the green red and yellow 2s, just a bunch of colorways that arent found at like footlocker and such.

Nothin spectacular. All the colors of those anodized 1s, the green red and yellow 2s, just a bunch of colorways that arent found at like footlocker and such.

gotcha, so no special releases or anything? thanks for the update
i haven't been to lloyd center for a minute everytime i go home to beaverton from eugene i'm too lazy to make a trip to ptown

gotcha, so no special releases or anything? thanks for the update
i haven't been to lloyd center for a minute everytime i go home to beaverton from eugene i'm too lazy to make a trip to ptown

Spot has been known to sell counterfeit merchandise at the southcenter location in Seattle

Spot has been known to sell counterfeit merchandise at the southcenter location in Seattle

Back
Top Bottom