Shipping problems

i just ordered some kobes (from nike.com) last week
i received them on wednesday
i come home today i get another package
with the same shoes

I dont want these extra shoes
do i sell them? call nike and try and get a gift card?

anyone ever run into this problem?

Damn.

Well just do what GTB said.

You'll either get your pair for free or get two pairs at half off.

Having an extra pair of shoes is never a "problem". You can now rock one pair while having one on ice. Probably is good karma returning to you. Nike won't miss that pair of shoes, especially since all Kobes on NDC are on clearance and have been sitting for months.

If you don't want a pair on ice, and it's a pair of shoes you were gonna beat anyway, keep them in your closet, pull them out 10 years from now and sell them for your kids college fund. Brons and Kobes will be worth alot in a few years.

Having an extra pair of shoes is never a "problem". You can now rock one pair while having one on ice. Probably is good karma returning to you. Nike won't miss that pair of shoes, especially since all Kobes on NDC are on clearance and have been sitting for months.​

If you don't want a pair on ice, and it's a pair of shoes you were gonna beat anyway, keep them in your closet, pull them out 10 years from now and sell them for your kids college fund. Brons and Kobes will be worth alot in a few years.​

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom