Shirt created to go with Cool Grey XIs

Originally Posted by SmoothOneTwo

The reference to the release date is obvious, but this is an actual placard you see on the back of oil trucks. The other significance for me is that the number 1223 is a combo of the two favorite numbers (12 & 23) of the co-founders of the clothing line which created the shirt.

The placard itself is usaully red, black and white, but I though using the grey and black on a white shirt looked nice with the cool greys.

I feel sometimes subtle is all that is needed.

the reference is obvious because you have told us it is for the Cool Greys
if anyone sees that shirt on the street, do you think they will make the connection: 1223 = 12/23/10= Cool Grey RD?
i would think that a shirt especially made for a pair of shoes would reference the shoes a bit

to me it's basically a shirt with the # 1,223

Originally Posted by SmoothOneTwo

The reference to the release date is obvious, but this is an actual placard you see on the back of oil trucks. The other significance for me is that the number 1223 is a combo of the two favorite numbers (12 & 23) of the co-founders of the clothing line which created the shirt.

The placard itself is usaully red, black and white, but I though using the grey and black on a white shirt looked nice with the cool greys.

I feel sometimes subtle is all that is needed.

the reference is obvious because you have told us it is for the Cool Greys
if anyone sees that shirt on the street, do you think they will make the connection: 1223 = 12/23/10= Cool Grey RD?
i would think that a shirt especially made for a pair of shoes would reference the shoes a bit

to me it's basically a shirt with the # 1,223

i t doesn't matter if no one gets it. the design is pleasant (the smaller print is much better than a bigger one), and the colours match. i'm not really one for matching my shoes with my clothes much, but this is not so obvious to make you look like a mouth foaming fanboy.

i would wear it for sure. and i'm not even gonna get the cgs.
smile.gif

i t doesn't matter if no one gets it. the design is pleasant (the smaller print is much better than a bigger one), and the colours match. i'm not really one for matching my shoes with my clothes much, but this is not so obvious to make you look like a mouth foaming fanboy.

i would wear it for sure. and i'm not even gonna get the cgs.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by niles187

Shirt is weak, and if u wear the jb shirts that come out for the shoe u have swagg problems!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
normally i'd agree, but i might make a jacket exception:
resize

Originally Posted by niles187

Shirt is weak, and if u wear the jb shirts that come out for the shoe u have swagg problems!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
normally i'd agree, but i might make a jacket exception:
resize

I like it's simplicity along with the 1223.
Keeps people guessing like what is it?
Nice enough IMO! Send a message to my inbox, I'll purchase one.

I like it's simplicity along with the 1223.
Keeps people guessing like what is it?
Nice enough IMO! Send a message to my inbox, I'll purchase one.

looks ok. good idea though. just take the negative criticism and grow from it. youll get there.

looks ok. good idea though. just take the negative criticism and grow from it. youll get there.

I think they should just stick to the same shirt from Space Jams XI. ANd then just follow the colorway of Cool Gray XI. That would be nice.

Like this:

or this:

jordan_space_jam_t-shirt_02.jpg

I think they should just stick to the same shirt from Space Jams XI. ANd then just follow the colorway of Cool Gray XI. That would be nice.

Like this:

or this:

jordan_space_jam_t-shirt_02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom