Shirts to Match your Kicks

Where do you guys buy your shirts from? Do you have a certain brand or store you look at first to buy shirts for your kicks? I use PLNDR and just search around..
Also, anyone got any good t-shirts for the Easter KD's?

Black tee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like shirts with saying the ladies seem to like them. For instance i wore a pair of Dave white's and a shirt that said "dont ask me where I got them". A girl came up to me and said "Got What". I said my shoes we get into a convo, I leave her with my number. I really like shirts only sneaker people understand. Chicks will stand and read your shirt trying to figure out what it means. The "Real Heads Wear There Kicks" seems to be a mind-boggler.

Jackthreads.com
nike outlet
local shoe store sales rack.
Marshalls
8 and 9
Freshness
Booby Fresh
Random Objects

i usually just get a white tee and have somebody airbrush my name in the color of the sneakers i wanna match em with

i got pics, i'll post em later

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

I got you dog.
Spoiler [+]
62953488.jpg
 Matches everything.
Would be cooler if he wore those Invisible Woman dunks with white knee high socks.

I like to go to the store and buy my shirts. Sizing varies so much with brands and even the same brand may have inconsistent sizing.

laugh.gif

There's no one store/site I get clothes from if I see a shirt that I wanna wear with something I have then I buy it.

Those Bobby Fresh/The Freshness type tees that are designed to go with one particular shoe are corny.

Back
Top Bottom