Shoe laces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do yall have diffrent styles to tie your laces on different air jordans ? If you can pictures would be appreciated

Yo I wouldnt mind seein pics of Vs and VIs lace jobs

Wanna see what folks do with their lace locks

Lmao

Originally Posted by Klock

Lmao
laugh.gif

Yeah honestly, I have seen some of my friends with the lace locks on the bottom of their laces, specifically on the VI's.

Originally Posted by KMante

Lmao
laugh.gif

Yeah honestly, I have seen some of my friends with the lace locks on the bottom of their laces, specifically on the VI's.

Real talk. I know friends who don't even use their lace locks and they just toss it somewhere smuhh 
grin.gif

for my VIIs, i rock the laces loose and have them hang a bit, and for my VIs i put the lace lock at the bottom and lace it lossely and tie it at the top. dont know why, my friend did it and i ended up doing it too lol

for my VIIs, i rock the laces loose and have them hang a bit, and for my VIs i put the lace lock at the bottom and lace it lossely and tie it at the top. dont know why, my friend did it and i ended up doing it too lol

I rock my lacelocks on my VIs like under the jumpman logo

Don't know why

And on my Vs

I tie the laces outside the lacelock

i'm sick of seeing lace locks on the bottom of the vi's. way too common

LOL yall are doing it wrong
best way to lace is start at the top and tie them at the bottom. (pink lace swap preferred)

Originally Posted by RV019

Originally Posted by KMante

Lmao
laugh.gif

Real talk. I know friends who don't even use their lace locks and they just toss it somewhere smuhh 
grin.gif

Yeah, I never use my lace locks on my Vs or VIs

Originally Posted by j4ck

i'm sick of seeing lace locks on the bottom of the vi's. way too common

People do this to replicate an OG look because this is how the VIs originally came from the factorys in 1991.

In 1990 nike received many complaints from people who bought Air-Jordan Vs with missing lacelocks. These missing lacelocks were traced back to employees of retail stores and customers stealing lacelocks off of display models and store stock. These lacelocks on the OG Vs were extremely easy to steal because they were placed on a high eyelit. To make it less likley that someone would steal them in 1991 nike placed the locks on the first eyelit of the VI. This made it much harder and more time consuming for anyone to take the lacelocks. 

Personally I think they look better on the first eyelit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom