shoe paint? HELP

i got a pair of Kobe VI, the blue TB.

i was thinking of painting the white swoosh and making it volt and adding volt laces.

is there anywhere to get volt shoe paint?

:nerd:

Volt... Well no, but if you go to michaels/hobby lobby/or any craft store they have acrylic paint which works great, you should be able to find a volt colored one, or even mix some paints to make volt. Good Luck, hope to see them when they are done.

To get a color like volt youre going to have to mix the neon acrylic green and yellow, mostly neon yellow 5:1, they have a combo pack at AC Moore with all the neons.

hmmm, i might have to go to micheals then, thanks for the heads up.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I joined just to stop you hopefully before it's too late!! DO NOT GO TO MICHAELS. You need acrylic leather paint, not just acrylics. the paint can only be bought online, unless you find the factory. You also need to mix the paints, as stated above. if you buy the paint from michaels, expect your paint job to crack and flake off after 1 wear.

I beg you to wait. it will be much worth it. I'm mixing right now to get volt, with angelus Neon Amazon Green, Angelus Yellow, and Angelus White. I was scanning different sources to see if there was a good recipe and I saw this post

, but this works great. here's a pic of what I mixed, and it's only getting better. invest the time & effort, get better results!!

learning to mix can be a great weapon... takes mad patience tho! hope they come out nice!

so, i wanna start customizing as well, is there a lot to do with the paint?

I'm trying to get that same color to paint my air forces. Did you end up with a good color using these three angelus paints? If you did, can you tell me the ratio you used in the mix?

I'm buying a pair of All-white AIr Max 90 Hyperfuses and re-painting them to an all-Volt colorway. Will I need Acryllic Leather paint or just regular paint?

Sorry to bring this back from the dead but I was wanting to add some speckle to the midsoles of my new airmax coliseum racers I just copped. I know Angelus is highly recommended but I was wondering if there is another brand of acrylic that would suffice?

These are the shoes, want to do black speckles.

Last edited:

This might help but I would STRONGLY ADVISE You to use Angelus acrylic leather paint. There really is no substitutions for painting kicks .
repped.

I have been researching and have watched that video as well. I will be patient and order the Angelus. Thanks man!

Wanted to pop back in here and say I placed my order of Black from Angelus a few days ago. Can't wait to flick some speckles at my AMCRs!

Don't use anything but Angelus acrylic paints, be sure to clean and prepare the sneaker before hand, Angelus also have cleaners and preparers. 3-5 thin coats should do it but see how you go mate, don't do thick coats! Also very important once complete to use a finisher over the top, same principle applys here and Angelus have various finishers depending on wether you want a shiny or matte finish. Enjoy!

Hello? What is the complete list of materials to paint my Nike Cortez Shoes. Give me the chemical name called not name of the brand. Because I'm from the Philippines.

Don't use anything but Angelus acrylic paints, be sure to clean and prepare the sneaker before hand, Angelus also have cleaners and preparers. 3-5 thin coats should do it but see how you go mate, don't do thick coats! Also very important once complete to use a finisher over the top, same principle applys here and Angelus have various finishers depending on wether you want a shiny or matte finish. Enjoy!
100% what this man said

Back
Top Bottom