Shoe trees or force fields from foot locker etc

Yeah, that site is legit. You'll get them in a couple of days.

and sneaker shields are better

I prefer to just wear them. They will crease and I'm not gonna walk around uncomfortable to have less creases.

MDkicks wrote:
I prefer to just wear them. They will crease and I'm not gonna walk around uncomfortable to have less creases.

This x1000

I feel like wearing these inserts in you shoes every day for a prolonged period of time is bound to have negative effects on your feet. 
sick.gif

I would only use force fields and the shoes would have minimal creasing. The shoe trees I hated them. Didn't even like just trying on the shoe with them in. I finally said eff it and just rocked them with out anything and have been good since.

Sneaker shields. You don't even feel them and they work great. Plus you only need one pair because you can slip them in and out

great topic. Can I find these anywhere like at footlocker or something? I don't feel like ordering online, I'd rather just cop and use that day.

^^^if you don't trim them they can be uncomfortable and hurt your feet but if you trim them, you can barely tell they're in sometimes

Force fields suck %%% but the shoe trees can fit comfy as long as you trim otherwise the sides rub on your pinky toe. Wore them with my X's still look brand new no creases what so ever. I remember back in the day I used to put plastic bags in my shoes lol, times change

Been wearing my force fields for about 8 months now in different shoes.
Eventually you will need to replace them.

I actually ordered the Universal Sneaker Shields this past weekend.  $15 shipped with a online discount code I found. I'll just throw em in whatever pair I'm wearing that day

I use the sneaker shields and they work pretty good, I haven't cut mine but over time I get some pain in my little or big toes in my 3s

Just thought that I should let you guys know the Protector is back in stock at sneakershields use promo code THANKS for 25% off

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

MDkicks wrote:

This x1000

I feel like wearing these inserts in you shoes every day for a prolonged period of time is bound to have negative effects on your feet. 
sick.gif

BOTH of these points exactly. kids today are soooooo over the top about keeping their shoes "crispy" 
eyes.gif

Just wear the damn things, that's what they're made for, plus with the terrible quality of today's sneakers (well, the retro's at least) they look way better worn than crispy anyway.

What'll be next I wonder....dipping your t-shirts in starch so they won't wrinkle? 
roll.gif

I just bought some about a day or two ago. They work really well, but comfort is definitely sacrificed for sustainability. I only wear them in my pricier footwear or heat because of this, although trimming does help ALOT.

I debated this many times, but always figuired i would just wear em. Eventually il prob get some to try out tho

Back
Top Bottom