Shoe trees or force fields from foot locker etc

Wearable Shoe Trees all day over Force Fields. There's a real good video on youtube comparing the two. Just search "wearable shoe trees" in youtube, it should be easy to find. Make sure when you put the Wearable Shoe Trees in that you take the insoles out first. I feel like an idiot for not doing it first, but it makes a world of difference. Personally, I can't even feel the WSTs at all, and will definitely put them in every pair of Retro Js I ever buy. Peace

ima check shoe trees out and see how they feel if it is uncomfortable i wont use them because to be honest i hardly have time to wear my shoes with work and all...

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

MDkicks wrote:
I prefer to just wear them. They will crease and I'm not gonna walk around uncomfortable to have less creases.

This x1000

I feel like wearing these inserts in you shoes every day for a prolonged period of time is bound to have negative effects on your feet. 
sick.gif

BOTH of these points exactly. kids today are soooooo over the top about keeping their shoes "crispy" 
eyes.gif

Just wear the damn things, that's what they're made for, plus with the terrible quality of today's sneakers (well, the retro's at least) they look way better worn than crispy anyway.

What'll be next I wonder....dipping your t-shirts in starch so they won't wrinkle? 
roll.gif

Well you can iron a shirt but you can't fix creases thats been done on leather.

anyways..

you gotta get some sneaker shields i mean if you spending almost 200 dollars for a pair of Js then you might as well spend 10-20 more to protect your investment.

10-20 for investment when you can just use tissue/ what the shoes came with? which is free... i mean a true investment for shoes is only if your gonna be ballin in them or ds them for later resell other then that theres no other real way to invest in shoes for gain unless ur one of those dudes who wear then resell with the "VVVNDS".. ya know wat i mean

Originally Posted by MurdaMilJoker

Just thought that I should let you guys know the Protector is back in stock at sneakershields use promo code THANKS for 25% off
What's the advantage (if any) of the Protector over the regular Universal one? I already have a Universal one and was thinking of getting the Protector since they were out of stock when I was first looking at sneaker shields.

Sneakershields are the best product to prevent creasing. They do get uncomfortable after a while though. But it's definitely worth it

In my opinion, neither. creases are going to happen might as well embrace them lol.

Originally Posted by MurdaMilJoker

Just thought that I should let you guys know the Protector is back in stock at sneakershields use promo code THANKS for 25% off

thanks for the coupon code

I just dont mess with shoes that crease like hell. Jordan VIIs, Air Force 1s, and other shoes that can get !**%#! up beyond recognition if you tip toe don't have no place in my life.

I wear my somewhat easy creasing shoes less often

and i just buy a half size smaller shoe

Also I realize my sneakers will eventually fall apart. That is what they do.

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

I just dont mess with shoes that crease like hell. Jordan VIIs, Air Force 1s, and other shoes that can get !**%#! up beyond recognition if you tip toe don't have no place in my life.

I wear my somewhat easy creasing shoes less often

and i just buy a half size smaller shoe

Also I realize my sneakers will eventually fall apart. That is what they do.
Yea I also noticed that the less space there is in the toebox, the less creases there are

Shoe trees are the best. Especially if they came with the shoe, because that means they are free. With the shoe tree it should be cut about halfway.
When looking at the overall side profile of the shoe tree and where it starts rising up a lot to the tongue area.
It should be cut before it starts to become any taller in height. Also you can take them out and swap them for all shoes that are worn.

Now on to the forcefields:
The forcefields are not as durable compared to shoe trees. But shoe trees cover creases on the side, front, and forefoot.
The shoe tree can also act as a toe bumper and protect the toes.
Forcefields have to be purchased separately. Only work for one shoe you can't touch em once you put them underneath the toe box area.
Otherwise they will stop sticking and ultimately, stop doing what they were paid to do.
Just my 2 cents.

forcefields work like trash compared to shoe trees.
...its all been said, comfort is lost. and cutting is neccessary for most shoes.(remember to under cut first)... its a long process to get it right on some shoes, at least for me.. alot of trying on and taking off.... they dont work if you chop too much off a side../

either way wearing a pair w.o these now is not happeneing

forcefields work like trash compared to shoe trees.
...its all been said, comfort is lost. and cutting is neccessary for most shoes.(remember to under cut first)... its a long process to get it right on some shoes, at least for me.. alot of trying on and taking off.... they dont work if you chop too much off a side../

either way wearing a pair w.o these now is not happeneing

I use the shoe trees and cut them so that they are more comfortable, after you cut them if you sand down the edges so they are smooth it will enhance the comfort

I think it also depends on the shoe I have shoe trees and in my 8s they seem to really hug my foot and chaffe but when theyre in my 1s or 3s I sometimes forget theyre in there. Quality product overall though id say my 3s are barely creased. My only complaint is you sacrafice creasing on other parts of the shoe to preserve the toebox

Force fields are cool rocked them in my 13s and YOTR 7s work really well don't even realize they are there but I do get 10.5 a lot so my toe is at the top of the shoe not much room so that helps also

Back
Top Bottom