Shoebox + Spare time = Personal movie theatre (Just add any Phone or iPad)

All my lil cousins pretty much got their own iPod Touches or phones that play movies, so we were like
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  when we saw this.

All you really need is some spare time, a printer to print the high res graphic designed files they send you, glue, scissors,and a shoebox. That's it.

You can get creative and add some old mini speakers you probably got lying around. It would be a good idea to cut out a hole in the back of the box to put a charging wire through, most of these damn phones die after one movie.

My boy is gonna make one with his iPad & the car Drive-Thru graphics. Should come out lookin pretty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The original Personal Theater Kit with all the rich textures of the cinemas of yesteryear. Recreate a favorite theater from your past or build the personal theater you've always wanted. Your imagination is the limit! Load up the cooler, drop the top and always get the best spot at the drive in. Paying tribute to some of the greats lost on forgotten highways, these kits bring back the memories of those outoor cinematic adventures. - PersonalHomeTheatre.com (<---Link to website)

All my lil cousins pretty much got their own iPod Touches or phones that play movies, so we were like
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  when we saw this.

All you really need is some spare time, a printer to print the high res graphic designed files they send you, glue, scissors,and a shoebox. That's it.

You can get creative and add some old mini speakers you probably got lying around. It would be a good idea to cut out a hole in the back of the box to put a charging wire through, most of these damn phones die after one movie.

My boy is gonna make one with his iPad & the car Drive-Thru graphics. Should come out lookin pretty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The original Personal Theater Kit with all the rich textures of the cinemas of yesteryear. Recreate a favorite theater from your past or build the personal theater you've always wanted. Your imagination is the limit! Load up the cooler, drop the top and always get the best spot at the drive in. Paying tribute to some of the greats lost on forgotten highways, these kits bring back the memories of those outoor cinematic adventures. - PersonalHomeTheatre.com (<---Link to website)

Back
Top Bottom