Shoes in Edmonton, Calgary?

Hey guys,

I'm going to be staying in calgary and edmonton for a week through the 8th of august. I've already heard about the true blue 3s release, and I waswondering what stores in the area will be getting these. Also, do you guys have any places in mind that stock up on nike dunk sb's? All help isappreciated. Thanks.

I just moved to Calgary, so I am also getting the lay of the land.

Haven't been out much, but spots I hear that carry heat are Livestock, Goodfoot, Mission (SB's). Best mall would be Chinook... Market is okay, buttheir FL is pretty awful.

Edmonton, all I have been to is Foosh, and a skate shop like a block away from there.... not alot of selection, but they have quality. Well they did when I wasthere a couple years back.

for edmonton you could check out haven near the grant macewan college http://www.havenshop.ca/

foosh is alright. nothing for me there though cause i buy primarily basketball shoes http://foosh.ca/

for the true blue's the best bet is west edmonton mall which youll prolly visit anyways. fl customer service is a %@%+!. i hate it there. go to champsinstead

judging from your yuku, i see youre from los angeles...

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU COME TO ALBERTA OF ALL PLACES DURING THE SUMMER?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU COME TO ALBERTA OF ALL PLACES DURING THE SUMMER?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's not bad. You'll like it a lot if your into hiking and nature stuff.

Haha. My dad is into the whole nature thing, but I guess I'm also looking forward to some quiet hiking, mountain biking, etc... I know that west edmontonmall is really big, so are there a few stores within the mall that you guys recommend , just for the sake of time?

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I just moved to Calgary, so I am also getting the lay of the land.

Haven't been out much, but spots I hear that carry heat are Livestock, Goodfoot, Mission (SB's). Best mall would be Chinook... Market is okay, but their FL is pretty awful.

Edmonton, all I have been to is Foosh, and a skate shop like a block away from there.... not alot of selection, but they have quality. Well they did when I was there a couple years back.

Does Mission carry older and rarer nike sb's or pretty much new releases? Because, the newer sb releases have been kind of wack. I'll check the other two out for sure.

Goodfoot in Calgary is solid, plus you can slip downstairs and get some unreal gellato.

West ed has a couple of decent spots.

Chinook is pretty crappy considering the size of the mall.

Whyte Ave here in Edmonton has a few good spots. Foosh and few others are located there.

West Ed, most items you'll see here you can probably get from where you're from except for the Jordan TB3's. Champs have more selection than FTLand better customer service. This is coming from a FTL p/t employee. I work in a different store though.

Back
Top Bottom