Shoes you could have bought in store but now regret passing on?

Mist Blue IV's, Laney V's, Chicago X's, Wheat XIII's, Uptempo Air Pippen Olympics, Mr. Basketball Lebron V's, etc...too many to list
frown.gif

Turbines and BG Flightposite 3s when they were showing up at Marshall's for 30-40 a few years ago. Shox VC 3 for 30 at finishline

Aquas, french blue viis at an outlet for 120, south beach lebrons, 21/2 cdp at outlet for 150

jordan 7 cardinals for $100 and the laker 6s last year. not jordan related but the lebron 9 cannons. i had the last pair of my sz in stores and didnt come with all the money i needed 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

OG Infrared VI's when they came out, DMP VI/XI pack, Black/Red XIII's, AJKO's and most recently, the banned 1's.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

DMP 7 pack for 200

I remember when this pack dropped to $100. Still didn't want it. Same thing with the raging bull v's pack. Remember az outlet got them for $100. Still didn't want it because I wasn't feeling it. Then each one of the raging bull v's hit outlets by itself for $100. Now I want the stupid red suede v's and can't get over the fact I said no twice to them.

Jordan related:

- Oreo VI's (had a chance during EA but pass)
- Taxi Lows XII's (somehow these flew off the shelves, had a chance during RD)
- Playoffs/Flints XIII's

Non-Jordan related:
- Lebron VIII Xmas (found my size a week after RD, passed)

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

DMP 7 pack for 200

I remember when this pack dropped to $100. Still didn't want it. Same thing with the raging bull v's pack. Remember az outlet got them for $100. Still didn't want it because I wasn't feeling it. Then each one of the raging bull v's hit outlets by itself for $100. Now I want the stupid red suede v's and can't get over the fact I said no twice to them.
I really want a pair of the raptors and the vs now. I really regret passing

My local footaction got a shipment of south beach lebrons by mistake. Didn't like them so i passed. Not mad I didn't get them just regret not copping because of the current value. They had to send them back. A couple people picked them up before they had shipped them back.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

i coulda stacked up on Varsity red/Black VI's for $99.99 but didnt cause I had the infrared pack and a pair of the Varsitys already.........now you cant cop for less than $240 and my pair of Varsitys' soles are turning yellowish gold
laugh.gif
I had a few pairs already but in May of 2010 I bought another pair @ NT for $90.  I bought the pair that was my size but they had other sizes as well.

Originally Posted by prozac4312

I was looking through pics from my old iPhone the other day and noticed I had taken pictures of shoes I wanted but passed on at various Nike outlet stores...I was at the one at some outlet mall near Niagara Falls in February of last year and passed on the Oreo VIs for $99...also passed on the Cough Drop Foams for $99 at a Nike outlet in Orlando...
frown.gif

You can still get these for roughly the same price on eBay, especially the zinc Flightposite IIs. The Oreos have started gaining demand but they rarely get over retail. I think it's because of how easy they are to customize. I want a second pair of those. The Cough Drops can run a little high but not as bad as other Foamposite 1 colorways.  

I regret i did not buy the
OG XI concords back in 1995.
The OG XI low i.e. black/reds,
The OG XII black/reds when they were on sale.
The XX3

In 2002 I was going hard on that whole CO.JP and DUNK phase, so ended up trading one of my DS 2001 BC 3's for a pair of DS REVERSE ULTRAMAN DUNK lo's. Seemed like a fantastic deal then...kickin' myself in the $%@ now. If somebody would have told me 10 years ago that JB was gonna start putting jumpman logos on the back of their retros instead of the "Nike Air" I would have held on to all my pairs for dear life!

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I remember coping multiple pairs of AJ Laney V's back in the day at Copeland Sports for $39.99 each. They also had Fire Red V's, X's, IV's & VI's but I passed because they were all size.9 and below.

damnnn $40 each, if I ever saw that on such a pair I would go berserk. Lucky!

Back
Top Bottom