Shoes you could have bought in store but now regret passing on?

OG Columbia XI 
frown.gif

Aquas and Cardinal 7's, I kno the cardinals are still around but I still cant pull the trigger lol.

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

I regret not buying Olive 5's they were $69.99 in my size only (13), peapod 8's, and cooper foams.

Truth! I Couldve had plenty of foams but waited later on in life to pay resell fees smh lol

Raging bull pack for 200
A DS pair of red suede 5 cost like 350 by themselves
ohwell.gif

Jordan Motorsport VI's, but they were a size too small. I could have traded them for a 13 if I bought the 12
30t6p3b.gif

pine foams, royal foams, bordeauxs 
eyes.gif

Edit: Pearl foams 
mad.gif

Can't find a decent price for any of these DS..

Jordan 2011 ID, LeBron South beach, converse wade 1 all stars, converse wade 1 Marquette, probably a few more

Originally Posted by Dok

Raging bull pack for 200
ohwell.gif

Haha tell me about it. Can't believe I sold mine for retail.

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by Dok

Raging bull pack for 200
ohwell.gif

Haha tell me about it. Can't believe I sold mine for retail.
like a fool i passed on a raging bull pack 2 years ago at a outlet for $109.00 for both shoes 
i had too much money on my credit card at the time 

last year 3 pairs of south beaches from niketown miami for retail a 9.5 10 and 10.5

had no idea they would go for so much since my lebron shoes tank in the resell market

My biggest pass wasn't a pair of Jordans but for a pair of Jordans. I camped out 12 hours for the cali sb's. It was for my cousin and he asked if I was sure if I didnt want them because he had 2 pairs and I said yeah because the Olympic vii's came out that same week. The olímpica vii's in stores for weeks and even went to clearance. Biggest sneaker mistake of my life!

Grape 5
Olive 5
Raging Bull Pack (smh I want the red suede so bad now lol)
Aqua 8
Red Suede 21's
and of course the South Beach LBJ 8's (@ the time didnt like the bright color)

Olympic VI's, snow storm prevented my friend and I from driving out from Michigan to NT Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom