Shoes you could have bought in store but now regret passing on?

There were many, but post 2007 my biggest mistakes were not getting the white/red 13, and the vi pack.

Passed on True Blue IIIs, the recent Last Shots, & double up on Playoff XIIIs. Now I had the money, saw them in store.....after release dates, but kept second guessing whether to spend on them. I regretted on all 3 SMH

I coulda got the 2001 Bred XI's. Girlfriend (now wifey) encouraged me to too. I just didn't.

The Flint/Purple 7s. My favorite 7s of all time.

Back in 2002 when the Bred XIs retroed, I doubled up at the PX in Heidelberg while I was stationed in Germany. Wish I would have bought like 4 pairs. Especially since they were only like $120, and the old German lady that worked there let me buy them a week before release date since she had no clue when they were releasing.

I don't have any shoes that I passed on (I live in an area where any hyped release sells out in a hour) but when I went to buy TB III's there was one last pair of Bordeaux's in my size. Needless to say I copped with the quickness.
pimp.gif

I passed on the first set of retros in the early 90's like the I's, II's and III's. They were on clearance racks too. All 3 at the time were as low as $19.99, while the rest were about 30 bucks.
30t6p3b.gif

Passed on Playoff 8's cause I had the Aquas when they last dropped. I shoulda copped
frown.gif

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

^same boat. i loved these more than ANY 5. I ALSO PASSED ON THE WOMENS SUNSET 5S, ahhhhh
Yeah, these and the Metallic Vs (durabuck) are my favorites.  I had a chance to cop at my local mall and then once again at Niketown Las Vegas
30t6p3b.gif
.  There's just something about that black tongue with the red jumpman that I love.  I hope they re-retro these soon.

2000 Concords for free. Just started at Niketown and could have had them as a staff dress shoe. They were a size too small. Little did I know
tired.gif

Lebron 7 Red Carpets for $109.99 at an outlet. Now can't find em under 300
mad.gif

Kobe 6 Grinches when my HOH had a restock last year but I wasn't feeling em at the time

Raging Bull pack (both shoes) on sale for $249

White/Red and Flu Game 12s at a Footlocker a year and a half after the release

Black/Red 6s on sale for $99.97 on nike.com in April 2010
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

mad.gif

Kobe 6 Grinches when my HOH had a restock last year but I wasn't feeling em at the time

mad.gif

Damn those are some come ups... Id be heated too!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

mad.gif

mad.gif
Damn. I would have copped times 2 on the raging bull pack if they had my size. But I regret not getting the black/red 13's that were copped for me on discount, but passed to and let my boy get it

Back
Top Bottom