SHOEZEUM Spends $50,000 on nikes and jordans at footlocker in one morning WTF

I guess I can respect the hustle.

A fool and his money are soon parted,

and it's a lot of fools still buying cheap 'desirable' shoes in excess.

50k and he's driving a Prius? Son is hustling backwards
mean.gif
Bet you he hasn't pumped his gas in 2 weeks, papi.

He's buying those to flip not sure how driving a nicer car would matter.

God bless the day I realized "they're only shoes".

:lol: @ the fact that you ever thought they were anything more than that.

Funny when dudes always try to sound cool/mature when they transition away from buying shoes regularly

I would have made them do separate $200 transactions for the $20 vip rewards :pimp: :smokin :nthat:

The credit card points or cashback :x :nerd:

Last edited:
  Quote:
He's buying those to flip not sure how driving a nicer car would matter.

God bless the day I realized "they're only shoes".

laugh.gif
@ the fact that you ever thought they were anything more than that.

Funny when dudes always try to sound cool/mature when they transition away from buying shoes regularly

I would have made them do separate $200 transactions for the $20 vip rewards
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

The credit card points or cashback
sick.gif
nerd.gif
Don't know about you, but my kick game had me dropping dimes like Curry... And catapulted a young dude up the social ladder in HS.

They were definitely more than just shoes.

Maybe not a transition for you, but for others, yeah.

Just a different perspective.

Last edited:
Maybe he's really into shoes but doesn't care much about cars? Point A to Point B might be just fine with him.
Yes. Zuckerberg drives a VW too.

Wonder how many people will whine to JB and Nike about this.

I thought he was trying to sell the shoezeum for $1,000,000?

He was even on pawn stars.

He honestly has a ton of GRs and very few truly rare kicks.

There's plenty of dudes who have probably a quarter of the amount of the sneakers he has and who's collection is worth far more.

Last edited:
It's free promotion :lol:

Reminds me of Corgi Shoe and his "collection" that's he's been somehow selling for years and has a good amount of newer releases and a few shoes from eBay.

No one is buying collections that size and for other larger personal collections pretty much only resellers are gonna buy them for below market value.

Last edited:
It's free promotion :lol:

No one is buying collections that size and for other larger personal collections pretty much only resellers are gonna buy them for below market value.

no ****.

that's how these brick & mortar consignment spots and social network resellers get off.

that's why if folks are going to sell their collection, they do it piece by piece.

but I really do believe he was trying to sell the shoezeum, nobody is really going out of their way to pay admission to see that ish when you can go to flight club and see all that and more.

50k and he's driving a Prius? Son is hustling backwards :smh:
No, he's doing it right if hes not paying a car note. This frees up more cash to put into the business to make money.

He can pay cash for a luxury car after he sells the collection.

Last edited:
Yea yea yea to each its own.....

Spend your wealth the way you want.

Yea yea yea blah blah Bill Gates doesn't drive Ferrari's.

Meanwhile Bill gates flies him and his family to Italy for the weekends just for dinner on a private jet.

At the end of the day its just money which doesn't matter once your no longer breathing or on the verge of no longer breathing.

I wonder what shoes he was buying, because every Foot Locker I have ever been to only has GRs that probably still aren't worth buying at 70% off.

Never heard of shoezeum, but this vid got me respecting dude. Hes taking collecting to a new level

I wonder what shoes he was buying, because every Foot Locker I have ever been to only has GRs that probably still aren't worth buying at 70% off.
Not sure if the market has changed, but when I (shortly) started buying shoes again from '12-'14, even the GRs were selling out and going over retail. I was able to sell everything, most were worn, to recoup my money back and often, make profit when it was becoming a 'habit' again.

What shoes did he purchase? Where are Js etc still sitting around for 70% off when most of them cant be obtained without some luck online on release day. Does he resell all these shoes?

why do so many dudes like this look like they have 500 pairs of shoes but a high heel ain't ever seen the inside of their home

Back
Top Bottom