ShoeZeum, The "Million Dollar Shoe Collection"

Originally Posted by yungone350

quality not quantity

QFT.

I see a bunch of crappy retros

grin.gif

I wonder if he even wears any of his shoes and why did he saran wrap the shoes horrible idea

I wonder if he even wears any of his shoes and why did he saran wrap the shoes horrible idea

if you're going to spend that much money on kicks, at least get some real QUALITY PE's or load up on OG's
instead of buying 4-5 pairs of all the recent retros... SMH

But i can't hate, that's a pretty sick collection, could've been better though.

if you're going to spend that much money on kicks, at least get some real QUALITY PE's or load up on OG's
instead of buying 4-5 pairs of all the recent retros... SMH

But i can't hate, that's a pretty sick collection, could've been better though.

Soo.... what happens if you saran wrap shoes for a few years...?
nerd.gif

I don't think it really helps preserve the shoe or does it?

Soo.... what happens if you saran wrap shoes for a few years...?
nerd.gif

I don't think it really helps preserve the shoe or does it?

Originally Posted by DR813

babyJs23 wrote:

This dude isn't a collector, this dude is an addict
eek.gif
He needs an old priest and a young priest to help this guy with his addiction
laugh.gif

He has way too many multiples of the same shoe(s). He needs to sell his multiples and come up on some other kicks. It looks like he keeps them all DS. Wait until he decides to wear some years from now...they will fall apart or be yellow as peepee
30t6p3b.gif

he is selling his collection. he has auctions up on ebay right now. you'll be in amazed of how much he's asking for his whole cdp collection
30t6p3b.gif
. it's insane

I just saw it too and he lives near me here is San Diego!!! I'll ask if I can go check them out for myself
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

babyJs23 wrote:

This dude isn't a collector, this dude is an addict
eek.gif
He needs an old priest and a young priest to help this guy with his addiction
laugh.gif

He has way too many multiples of the same shoe(s). He needs to sell his multiples and come up on some other kicks. It looks like he keeps them all DS. Wait until he decides to wear some years from now...they will fall apart or be yellow as peepee
30t6p3b.gif

he is selling his collection. he has auctions up on ebay right now. you'll be in amazed of how much he's asking for his whole cdp collection
30t6p3b.gif
. it's insane

I just saw it too and he lives near me here is San Diego!!! I'll ask if I can go check them out for myself
wink.gif

He's not going to sell any of that with those prices. Plus, his shoes are going to crumble like an old ladies panties in a few years when he takes that shrink wrap off each shoe. What he NEEDS to do is shrink wrap those rape prices he has them going for.

He's not going to sell any of that with those prices. Plus, his shoes are going to crumble like an old ladies panties in a few years when he takes that shrink wrap off each shoe. What he NEEDS to do is shrink wrap those rape prices he has them going for.

misguided, not impressed
another dude with 500+ pairs & still missing some of the essentials
a glorified beast

misguided, not impressed
another dude with 500+ pairs & still missing some of the essentials
a glorified beast

I would hate to see Rainier from thecoolshoeshine collection....
sick.gif
Is that dude still on NT?

I would hate to see Rainier from thecoolshoeshine collection....
sick.gif
Is that dude still on NT?

Back
Top Bottom