ShoeZeum, The "Million Dollar Shoe Collection"

Good Collection, not GREAT. I bet dude aint about that life though. His prices on egay on some these are
sick.gif

Good Collection, not GREAT. I bet dude aint about that life though. His prices on egay on some these are
sick.gif

wat a joke, i only like his og 1's and thats about it.

my sample/pe joran collection would kill his collection seriously

wat a joke, i only like his og 1's and thats about it.

my sample/pe joran collection would kill his collection seriously

this guy probably is on NT reading these posts...lol

I agree about the quality over quantity, but it's still impressive how much he has.

this guy probably is on NT reading these posts...lol

I agree about the quality over quantity, but it's still impressive how much he has.

Not impressed with a large quantity which appears to be a bunch of CDP Jordans and recent retros

Not impressed with a large quantity which appears to be a bunch of CDP Jordans and recent retros

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Look like they are shrink wrapped. If so, this will be a short-lived collection.

yup. they will crumble like crazy. shoes need fresh air and the dumbheads who think by shrink wrapping it is the best way to preserve the shoe is oh so wrong.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Look like they are shrink wrapped. If so, this will be a short-lived collection.

yup. they will crumble like crazy. shoes need fresh air and the dumbheads who think by shrink wrapping it is the best way to preserve the shoe is oh so wrong.

too bad all those airtight plastic wrapped pairs are dry-rotting as we speak... they'll crumble into nothingness if not rescued from that hellacious existence soon....

FOLKS, you want to MINIMIZE exposure to oxygen and moisture. If you totally eliminate it, you're changing the environment that a shoe needs to maintain its structural integrity. So all you cats out there tryna ziploc your Cool Greys and what have you, then throwin a billion silicas in the box and puttin them in a cool, dry, dark place will have one helluva nightmare on your hands when you unwrap those airtight pairs....

don't believe me, just checc around NT or make an inquiry in Sneaker Care/Maintenance. I tell no lies

too bad all those airtight plastic wrapped pairs are dry-rotting as we speak... they'll crumble into nothingness if not rescued from that hellacious existence soon....

FOLKS, you want to MINIMIZE exposure to oxygen and moisture. If you totally eliminate it, you're changing the environment that a shoe needs to maintain its structural integrity. So all you cats out there tryna ziploc your Cool Greys and what have you, then throwin a billion silicas in the box and puttin them in a cool, dry, dark place will have one helluva nightmare on your hands when you unwrap those airtight pairs....

don't believe me, just checc around NT or make an inquiry in Sneaker Care/Maintenance. I tell no lies

Back
Top Bottom