Shooter in NZ live streamed mass shooting on Facebook...

I saw the video for 30 seconds. And i told my boy i wont be able to look at it. What a sick human being i dont even know if i can think of a punishment good enough for him.

What's going on in this planet?

i dont know much, if anything, about the politics of NZ but seeing posts about how their prime minister is coming out to show community, condolences, and actually acknowledging/witnessing the pain and suffering of victims’ families gives me a shred of hope that we are capable of having world leaders who can be compassionate and empathetic. Under 45’s tenure i’d been losing lots of hope :ohwell:

i dont know much, if anything, about the politics of NZ but seeing posts about how their prime minister is coming out to show community, condolences, and actually acknowledging/witnessing the pain and suffering of victims’ families gives me a shred of hope that we are capable of having world leaders who can be compassionate and empathetic. Under 45’s tenure i’d been losing lots of hope :ohwell:
I didn’t vote in the latest elections as I left Nz four years ago, but if I was home to vote i wasn’t sure I wouldve voted for her. However, seeing her actions and comments as the leader of the country makes me proud to be kiwi :pimp:

EA002EBD-9B9F-4BA0-A59B-617893BE7B96.png
AFB06A4F-7A4C-4C51-ADD4-2BFB375F0B6D.png

Looks like Gatorade that happens to be red to me

I mean i feel like its fairly obvious that guy is carrying a powerade bottle....

powerade-bottles-3D-model_0.jpg

I deep down love conspiracy theorists because whenever I'm feeling down on myself I can always look at them and say "well at least I'm not THAT bad."

Let's humor the idea that this footage is fake...what's to be gained by staging something like this? I fail to see a purpose.

I deep down love conspiracy theorists because whenever I'm feeling down on myself I can always look at them and say "well at least I'm not THAT bad."

Let's humor the idea that this footage is fake...what's to be gained by staging something like this? I fail to see a purpose.

Literally nothing.

The conspiracy theorist lames will circle jerk with their 4chan pals until they get bored and the next one rolls around. Rinse and repeat. They're like the Westboro Baptist Church. Starved for attention.

Back
Top Bottom