Shooting @ Brighton beach Brooklyn..

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Just watched that coney island vid.

Safe to say the Trinitario v. Latin King beef will surpass the Bloods v. Crips beef in terms of violence in NYC, that is if it hasn't already.
Both PR parade and DR parades are gonna be war zones.

gangs are so lame
30t6p3b.gif

I just read a post last night from a member that said he was shot at. I think he was at that same beach too. His user name is Cedric Ceballos I think?

I just read a post last night from a member that said he was shot at. I think he was at that same beach too. His user name is Cedric Ceballos I think?

Originally Posted by russbuss106

i wasn;t shot at,  i was just in the mix of things, and a bullet came real close to where i was at.   

it sucks though, for the people that did get hit,  being in the wrong place at the wrong time over some stupid petty *#% b.s

i wasn;t shot at,  i was just in the mix of things, and a bullet came real close to where i was at.   

it sucks though, for the people that did get hit,  being in the wrong place at the wrong time over some stupid petty *#% b.s

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

My bad dude. Crazy u were there though

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

My bad dude. Crazy u were there though

YOU SEE I DONT BALME IT WHEN WHITE PEOPLE LOOK DOWN ON US .. WE !%!%@!% DESERVE IT.. THIS %@*@ IS JUST RIDICULOUS.. NO WONDER WE WERE SLAVES -SEE WHAT ANIMALS DO WITH FREEDOM?

comment i seen....

YOU SEE I DONT BALME IT WHEN WHITE PEOPLE LOOK DOWN ON US .. WE !%!%@!% DESERVE IT.. THIS %@*@ IS JUST RIDICULOUS.. NO WONDER WE WERE SLAVES -SEE WHAT ANIMALS DO WITH FREEDOM?

comment i seen....

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Safe to say the Trinitario v. Latin King beef will surpass the Bloods v. Crips beef in terms of violence in NYC, that is if it hasn't already.

gangs are so lame
30t6p3b.gif

I remember back in high school most people joined (or wanted to join) gangs secretly because it gets them more girls

gangs are so lame
30t6p3b.gif

I remember back in high school most people joined (or wanted to join) gangs secretly because it gets them more girls

gangs are so lame
30t6p3b.gif

they really are, i live in LA, and these little dudes out there stay glorifying that crap, i know some dudes parents and grandparents grew up in that lifestyle which is a shame in it's own right. i just don't get it how poppin someone over wearing red or blue and getting locked up or putting yourself in danger for retaliation is cool to them.

it's another topic for another day, but it makes me sick when i see fake wanna be bloods like lil wayne and baby  talkin all that blood talk too, further glorifying and making mindless sheep like kids that look up to them wanting to become bloods, without knowing how that life really is.

gangs are so lame
30t6p3b.gif

they really are, i live in LA, and these little dudes out there stay glorifying that crap, i know some dudes parents and grandparents grew up in that lifestyle which is a shame in it's own right. i just don't get it how poppin someone over wearing red or blue and getting locked up or putting yourself in danger for retaliation is cool to them.

it's another topic for another day, but it makes me sick when i see fake wanna be bloods like lil wayne and baby  talkin all that blood talk too, further glorifying and making mindless sheep like kids that look up to them wanting to become bloods, without knowing how that life really is.

Back
Top Bottom