SHOP GENTEI UPDATE::5.11.0.7::NEW WEEKLY PARTY (INFO PAGE 6)

I'm happy my man oliver is back in effect and wish him much success ,dude has shown me nothin' but love and I like how he redesigned the shop.Indeethot let me know when them vans come in and tell oliver to have a safe trip.

Do they still have those World Cup AF1 on sale???
"life is a b****, and i came in her...
i' m similar to Melo when it come to the game winners..."

~~West Baltimore~~

Quote:
when I was there friday I did see some on display,you talkin' bout the korea's right?
Yeah, they had them and the Brazils in the lil' display window. I'll check later on this week maybe...
"life is a b****, and i came in her...
i' m similar to Melo when it come to the game winners..."

~~West Baltimore~~

Yeah, we have world cups -- Brasil and Korea (red white and blue are Korea, right?). I'm not sure what sizes are left, but the price point is pretty low on them. I'll be in all day Tuesday if anyone wants to stop by. Not sure when the Vans order will be in yet, but there should be some good stuff in there. The Vans "madrids" have pretty hot as of late -- a black and white hi with flies printed on the side.

We also got a new line in last week called Maiden Noir, with about four different t designs. We'll be getting the new web site up soon, and as soon as it goes live we'll put up pics of new merch as it comes into the store, as well as other blog sorta stuff. I'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks for the support y'all.

Daniel
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

I got the madrids friday and haven't taken them off since,the vans I'm talkin' bout is the W taps thats on display I NEED THEM BAD:tongue:

nothing yet this week...although we are closed on Mondays, so we've only been open one business day this week. Hopefully some new @#%$ tomorrow (although I'm not back in until Thurs). We did just put out a pair of Carharts in brown that I didn't know we had....
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

eff them gettin robbed again their one of the only stores we got baltimore... invest in better security
coleman.jpg
Peace

I was thinking of hiring Robocop, but Gary Coleman will do in a pinch.
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

^The shop gentei staff are a bunch of @#%$ that probably have a loaded shotgun under the counter cocked and ready to blast any suspicious "bad mother @#%$."

I don't recall being anything less than friendly to everyone who's come in the shop. If you think that's how we act, you should roll through sometime. I think you'll have a good experience. Again, I'm not here to start fights, if you've had problems with us in the past I'd like to squash that and do things right. You have my word on that. Cool?
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

^^^Great find Hunter...lol

Omaaro Design Group [[ reintroducing creativity]]

Yeah dude...no one ever said the individuals who robbed the place were black.
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

In stock now...

JORDAN SPIZ'IKE

AIR U BREATHE STAB

FOOTSCAPE WOVEN BRASIL

stop by the shop to cop...
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

...KickAPop must be someones alter ego on here...another screen name so they can talk trash and not lose there "good" name, if that is not the case, then dude is just an idiot and needs to go away.
Mind.
Body.
SoleFood.

It is more than just kicks, it is a state of mind...

As expected, no price quotes...

Ads usually have prices with them...

Guess what? I'm me...
"...And I ain't changing up for you bammas..."​

Back
Top Bottom