Shorty wants to have "the talk"

So I been talking to this girl at my school for a little while now I've already smashed twice and thats pretty much all I wanna do but shes not about that. Shes all about some relationship type crap. So we leave for winter break I barely talk to her but stay in contact sorta so I can come back and get back to work on it and my boy tells me she whined about how bad I was at talking to her over break. So shes been on some funny stuff when I hit her lately but she texted me today like can I come over and we can talk for a minute before you go to the gym and im pretty sure shes gonna talk about starting a relationship. Ive only ever had one girl i called my "girlfriend" like that and that was serious and ever since that its been smash dash maybe consider it dating lol I dunno. But the single life as we all know isnt as glamorous as NT makes it seem and I just wanna smash on the regular more than playing the field how I have been being single. So Ive been telling myself im down for a casual relationship or whatever get it in whenever I want have a female thats down with me. BUT I dunno why with this one I dont really wanna just force it to smash. She looks pretty cute most of the time and her body is ridiculous but I definitely cant deal with her imperfections and I dont even really like hanging out with the broad I just wait till either we get to smashin or dont. Should I just date her anyway? This will also mean she will show up to all of my fraternity's parties cuffed to me(cause she goes to all of em anyways) and I wont be able to try and get no type of play there which blows for me. And now pics so yall will actually gimme some insight. Shes the one on the right in the first picture. 

2cerybp.jpg

v7dw9g.jpg

zluhsh.jpg

hrwj1u.jpg

I learned this a long time ago homie. 

Lie.

Yes. Lie to her.

Tell her what she wants to hear.  She don't know whats in your heart.  Just tell her you wanna be with her so you can keep piping.  But don't respond to her clinging behavior just continue to treat her like you did before you were "together".  Continue to talk to other females and smash one every now and then.  Even if you get caught up its not like you really wanted to wife her anyways.  Plus girls like you more when you are taken....this chick is gonna get you more yambs.

Also, you can edit your facebook to only show her and her friends your relationship status. While its single to everybody else
wink.gif

Lie.

Yes. Lie to her.

Tell her what she wants to hear.  She don't know whats in your heart.  Just tell her you wanna be with her so you can keep piping.  But don't respond to her clinging behavior just continue to treat her like you did before you were "together".  Continue to talk to other females and smash one every now and then.  Even if you get caught up its not like you really wanted to wife her anyways.  Plus girls like you more when you are taken....this chick is gonna get you more yambs.

Also, you can edit your facebook to only show her and her friends your relationship status. While its single to everybody else :wink:

:lol: It's a cruel, cold world bruh, he's right.

You either tell her what she wants to hear or you dance around the topic at hand. Tell her yall should let it be as it is, whatever it is and shouldn't mess it up trying to add a label to a good thing

how long exactly have you been seeing her for?

and also she looks super basic..not worth getting tied down for.

Last edited:
I wouldnt even say we've been talking its basically been me telling the broad what she wanted to hear so I could get it in since I met her in october. You cant say I didnt tell yall in the beginning she wasnt all that lol. But yea @PowerBallin i can dig what your sayin bro bro i think that is the move ill just keep it 100 do what i want get cheeks from her when I can/want and then if she deads the whole thing it wont be nothin to me cause i was chillin on it the wholetime

You know the dudes in the third and fourth are smashing too so she probably won't eem be mad if you say no.

Lie.

Yes. Lie to her.

Also, you can edit your facebook to only show her and her friends your relationship status. While its single to everybody else :wink:

dont lie fam....just dont volenteer anything....

youre young..you should be able to keep her in the gray area as long as possible...keep her just content enough..its college

but you only hit twice..you'll be sick of her in a month anyways

I would keep it all the way 100.

"I like what we have, how we have it. That's how I want things to stay at this point.
I don't want to rush anything and create expectations that I'm not sure WE'RE both fully comfortable yet.
I want to enjoy US and let thing progress as they will naturally.
Our future depends on now. Each moment is precious, not titles, but feeling and actions...(insert smashing line here) "

She'll still let you hit. If not right away, when shes bored.

There's toooo many girls to lie to her dog. I don't support lying. Say how you feel, that's being a REAL dude. People
will respect you for it and you'll never have t experience guilt, try to keep up lies, and betray trust.

Last edited:
why lead this chic on for the inevitable drama that will ensue down the road? save yourself the headache and tell that girl what's up, then hope that she'll admire your truthfulness and continue to allow sex faces to be exchanged.

naw i know she definitely will not just keep the casual sex thing going shes on some high and mighty type of crap like that so even if i did tell her the truth i definitely would never get it again

Was in the same situation once if you still wanna smash lie. If you don't care keep it 100. She'll still let you smash if you stood up in it. Not like y'all were in a relationship anyway. BTW did she tell you "I don't normally do this?" Lies all lies

Don't lie to her - honestly goes a long way. Keep it 100, especially with yourself, and you'll save yourself plenty of headaches.

On the flip, maybe she wants to break it off with you.

Back
Top Bottom